Part 26

"You will call and message me every weekend. If you remain busy, I will. You will take care of yourself"
"I will. You too take care of yourself. Stay away from bitches and fights and miss me" I said in a broken tone.

We are standing in airport compound. Its crowded. Ana will be going in a few minutes. And I can't see her to leave. I loved and cared her always. She protected me like her own sister.

"I will come Alis-" she couldn’t say anymore due to the flow of tears. I hugged her again. We are crying like a child. And Stacy is standing behind watching our dramas. But I am thankful for her silence.
"Ana go now. You will miss your flight"
She wiped her tears with tissue
"Okay but I will surely come at your marriage. Remember, you and Riley can't get together without me. I am permanent"
We both giggled.

Finally she hugged me and Stacy, took her bag and started walking. I know she won't look back. Cause she is crying just like me. My Ana is walking and after some moments, she is lost in the crowd.

"Are you missing her?" asked Kylie
"Yep"
"You will meet her soon" Katie said.
"What are you talking about?" Raven asked in a confused tone. She is the new girl here in absence of Elliot.
"It's Ana. Alaska's roommate. She is gone. Alaska is missing her"
"Who the hell cries for a roommate?" mocked Raven
"Me"

Raven gave me a 'when I saw you for the first time, I knew you were an Idiot' look. But I ignored. Not a single person has ever liked her since she came. She is a pain in nose.

The whole day was busy and rushed. Due to pressure and loads of work, I somehow forgot about Ana. She messaged me hours ago that she has reached safely. It's good.

I am driving my new car which I bought some days ago. Finally, I pacified Riley not to ride with Stacy. I need to rode my one too. But everyone knows the protective Riley. Stacy and Riley is just behind my car in another one, following me. But I am happy with that. I am finally driving my new car. I bought it with my own money. Its hella expensive but I am proud of myself to damage that poor car and buy something really worth in my life.

I and Stacy entered into the house. Rather than other, I would find Ana sitting in that couch but now there’s no one. Its empty. It doesn’t feel home anymore. For another time, I missed Ana

But the condition of house is pathetic too. As I am shifting to Riley's home, I packed many things. And they are scattered everywhere.

Next day--------

Today training is off due to shifting process. Though I didn’t even need to do anything. I was standing whole day without any work and missed office too. I don’t know when Brezo will throw me outside from this company. I always ask for leave. But I am thankful he is supportive. Riley's bodyguards took the heavy loads of our things. They took every single memory of Ana and this house. Stacy is busy directing them. And Riley is standing beside me in silence.

"You are silent today"
"My all memories are going"
"But you are going to my house. We will make memories together"
I let out a heavy sigh. I am happy shifting with him but somehow I feel it's too early to believe him.

The house is empty full by the evening. Nothing's here. I spent here more than 3 years. And my eyes hurt. Every corner feels like home here. I am finally walking through the rooms to see them for the last time.

I came near the window of my room. I  used to enjoy the dawn here. It always felt mine.
Riley shouted
"Alaska, come"

I sighed heavily and finally closed the door of the room with a little peak. I looked at Ana's room door. They are all here except her.

Riley is standing at the corridor. Finally I took the keys, closed the door of the house forever. Riley assured me this house will remain mine always, if someday I feel helpless and have nowhere to go, I will come here.

The black Lamborghini stopped outside his massive mansion. A bodyguard opened the door. I came here before but only stayed for a night in an unconscious state.

Riley took my hand and entered into the big corridor. The decoration is yet the same. He took me to his room. But the problem is I will get lost here alone.

The room is the same too. Same things. I found some of my belongings. I said
"They kept them here"
"Because this is your room"
I looked at him in disbelief
"But you stay here"
"We both will"
"You mean us?"
"Yes" Riley gave me a smile
"Okay but-"
"No ifs and but. You are my girlfriend"
He walked near me and gave me a forehead kiss"
"I am down. Call me or press that bell if you need something" he said pointing to a red button.

I am in my pajamas walking to the dinner table. One servant just called me to down for dinner. But I just told her to direct me towards the table. So I kinda imagine she is fed up.

I walked near and found Riley sitting. He smiled at me
"Have your dinner my lady"
He got up and pulled my chair. It’s nice of him.

There are various kinds of dishes. My mouth are growing watery. And the smell is so amazing.
"Hello guys" Stacy pulled her chair and sat.

I didn’t expect Stacy here. Does she lives here? Why? She has her home right? And if she doesn’t, she could live in a home like me.

I managed myself and dug my fork into the food. The food was delicious but my mind was constantly thinking about Stacy.

Riley was seeing me whole time and asking me about the food but I only answered the required ones.

Riley entered into the room wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. How damn hot he is looking! My eyes are literally blessed to see him.

He sat beside me in bed
"Today I am going to have the best sleep of my life"
"Why?"
"Cause I will be sleeping hugging you"
I chuckled
"What if I don’t let you?"
"I will do anyhow" he gave me a devilish smile.
"Riley"
"Say Alis"

I looked at him in silence
"Why Stacy lives here?"
He shrank but managed himself
"Stacy is my assistant"
"But no assistant lives in owner house. She has home right?"
"She does but she has some personal reasons too"
"Is it your concern then?"
"Alis, stop being a jealous freak"
"I am not. I am just asking"
"Don't be so stupid. She saved you. She is teaching you to save yourself. I thought you are thankful for that"
"I am thankful for that. But its our house"
"Alis, I will tell you everything in the mean time but let's just forget everything right now. It's our moment"
"You can't keep hiding everything"
"I am not hiding anything. I am just waiting for the right opportunity. Now come here"

I didn’t had any intentions to go near him but he dragged me and locked me in his arms. We both laid down. I am getting his body smell. Its too sexy.

We both eventually went inside the kingdom of sleep and perhaps I had the best sleep I ever had in my last 19 years.

(Happy Valentine's day to my all readers. Read and enjoy. #RileyAlaska)