Part 58

"Will you bring Stem back? For the wedding?" I asked Stacy while she was zipping my wedding gown. She is having difficulty as it's tight. It's gracious but I grown to be more fat or there's only dresses for zero figure barbie dolls?

We tried more than 5 gowns but nothing seemed to be satisfying. Ugh! The dress is so tight. I can't be a sandwich in my wedding.

"He just went there" she said while eying me from top to bottom. A clear disappointment and displeasure is prevailing in her face. She isn’t liking it.

"You can persuade the authority. He is family. I want him in our wedding" I pleaded once more.
"Okay, I may inform Ray. She hasn’t been picking my calls lately" she said disappointedly by unzipping the gown.
"She shouldn’t be!" I said remembering the incidents.
"What do you mean by that?" Stacy asked with surprise in her voice.

Shit! I messed it!
"Nothing" I lied but she doesn’t seems to caught it.
"What happened? Tell me" Stacy demanded curiously
"Ray accompanied Riley when he was buying this ring. She thought Riley must be in love with her and will propose her soon. That's a misunderstanding"
"What?" I saw Stacy's jaw dropping o the floor.
"Don't worry. Riley handled it well" I assured her but I know she wanna know more.

Our eye contract broke when Miss Julia brought another wedding gown to try. The gown is long and elegant. Full sleeve and the anterior part is patched with designing net. The lower end is fluffy. I have an odd feeling that maybe, I found it. Nevertheless the fitting problem.

"Lemme try it" I took the wedding gown and wore it in the trial room. I looked into the mirror. I look so pretty. Riley will surely love it. I wrapped the veil which is filled with white pearls.

I went out and showed the dress to Julia and Stacy. They both seems satisfied and awestruck.
"Oh my God! You are looking so pretty" Stacy said.

Finally, she seems satisfied for the first time. Miss Julia too nodded with a simple smile.

After a lil interrogation and judgement, me and Stacy both decided to buy this dress. I can't believe this dress cost 16,000$. I tried to pacify Stacy to try something not so expensive but she gave me a stern look and told not to interfere much. I guess Riley must have warned her about this as he pacified me hardly to pay for my wedding gown. I tried to turn him down but he is so controlling!

Stacy said as Miss Julia smilingly sold the expensive one-day-dress with a smile as she get 16,000$ in their wallet.
"We gotta go"
I asked with wonders
"Stacy, what about your dress as a bridesmaid?"

As none is there to be a bridesmaid, I decided Stacy to give this honour. I wished if I could bring Lauriya and Ana as my bridesmaid. Layken decided to be audience in my wedding. As Emmy is Riley's best men and Stacy is my bridesmaid, who the hell gonna stand when I will be walking down to the aisle? She should be!

"See this" she said while showing me a red and blue dress. The red one look gorgeous and I can imagine Stacy to be glowing.
"The red one" I suggested
"I don't think so. It will look horrible with blonde hair" she said giving me an exhaustive look.
"Blonde? Your hair is black!" I said confusingly.

She is a brunette. What does blonde has to do with the dress?
"Yeah, you are right. But I don't like the colour" she said keeping the red one aside.

She is acting so weird! Finally, we stepped out of the 'Flora divana' the best wedding gown shop with my own wedding gown.

Mr Hyde was waiting just outside the door and I can see relief in his face? Why he remains so tensed always? I asked while tying the seatbelt.
"Have you heard from Emmy and Riley?"
"Nope. Emmy said they were choosing Riley's suit before we stepped into the shop. Now, you gotta tell me about Ray. Everything. Now!" she showed interest.