Author's last word

Hello Nynmians, let's just say that yes it ended. Finally it ended.

After being into Riley and Alaska's head for 1 year and 6 months, I finally feel like saying goodbye to them and let them live into their world.

Firstly, the plot twist wasn’t planned. It suddenly cracked into my mind while I was in the initial chapters. I had something planned like it but not totally. I never planned Marshall at first but somehow he came into my mind and half of the stories are covered by him.

I tried to end it by Alaska's POV as the story was started from her point but I thought it would be unfair to our hero Riley.

The characters that I wrote matches to my imagination. I tried to potray Riley as an extreme dominant stubborn boy with a soft heart. He would do wrong things but not to the extent to hurt his own people. I burdened the boy with so many suffering. If I could meet him one day, I would say sorry to him.

The character Alaska is based on a girl with pure soul and a kind heart. The kindness is immeasurable since the mountain Alaska is huge. I absolutely loved Alaska. Even though they are both my creation, I happened to love them both.

I intially planned them only on Finnie. But later, I just happened to bring Arlo and Rio. They aren’t most significant but important.

If you ask me a simple question that who might be my favourite character in the whole story, my answer will be Stem. I happened to love that little boy who used to spoke broken languages. Babies are adorable.

Stacy and Emmy are bold enough to tackle their lives. The vastness of their struggle and love can't be expressed in short notes. I guess I could write a series about them XD.

The name Evanna Lynch of Eve is based on a real life character. Actress Evanna Lynch potrayed the character Luna in the Harry Potter film. I liked Luna's uniqueness and kindness. I tried to potray those specimens in Eve.

If I could depict every of my characters, I would but I won't. You guys will surely be bored at that.

Thanks to my friend Tajnin Islam for being the first reader of my every part and first commenter in some parts. She corrected many errors.

Thanks to Humaira Afnan Rowza, for hearing me out about my story.

Thanks to Priash Chakraborty for giving me the idea of Alaska's profession. He himself is a great cook and noticing him, Alis's profession popped up into my mind.

I never wrote a story before on a field like Wattpad. I planned some short stories on my mind but they weren’t published on any public app. Thanks to Wattpad for giving me such honor and chance.

Thanks to you guys for being there till the end. A great clap for you guys!

Lastly, I feel sad for ending it here. I guess I can't pull much. I love Riley and Alaska. They will remain near to my heart. Goodbye.

(Hey guys, vote comment and share. And for the last time, here it goes, #RileyAlaska
Gosh, even this hastag is making me emotional)