Part 59

"Wow! A bachelol palty. I never been there" Stem clapped cheerfully. His eyes are shining like the stars.
"Pumpkin, that's only for the big people" Emmy raffled and messed his hair as his excitement ended.
"Please, take me. I wanna go" he pleaded.
"What about a sweet hot shower and a new bed time story?" Emmy asked affectionately and Stem agreed quickly
"Yes" he jumped again

"I also brought 100 teddy bears of different colours, 80 packets of chips, and 300 flavoured toffees including your favorite tropisa chocy and there's ice cream for you too. Go and check it. In your room" Stem ran before Emmy could complete the sentence. Protective mommy Stacy interrupted
"You are spoiling him"
"We are rich. Rich kids have this privileges. Me and Riley used to have loads of it" Emmy smiled at her.
"We arent supposed to waste our money at this" Stacy huffed again.
"What do you want to do with the money if it's not meant to buy happiness for our kid? He is a boy. Let him be! After tomorrow, he will be in hostel again" Emmy tried to clarify the point.

I interrupted
"What do you mean by that? Hostel! Again?" I wondered
"Yeah" Emmy gave me an odd look.
"There's a wedding" I said
"What will he do after yesterday? You will be off to honeymoon" Emmy said nodding his head in disbelief and wheeled his wheelchair towards Brezo.

"Alis, I need to talk to you" Lauriya forced me to look behind. There's everyone chilling, talking and eating behind Lauriya.
"Say" I said
"Let's go there. We will get a nice view" Lauriya pointed towards the window and we walked towards it.

The weather is so cool and calm. The sky is all clear and there's cloud floating into the blue sky. Mr Hyde is standing like a mannequin across some distance. Did he even took a certificate about how to stand for hours without moving, eating food or perhaps without going to the toilet?

"Are you sure Riley is a good match for you?" Lauriya asked for approval.
"I find him nice" I hesitated
"Yeah, he is! But I'm not happy about his history. You never mentioned he is a mafia" Lauriya casted me a hard look.
"He is not what you think!" I muttered in a hope that she might listen.

"I searched about him. He committed murders before" Lauriya said with her red asteroid eyes.
"It's not what you think!" I pleaded
"It's not what I think? You are going to marry a murderer. Can you just realize the gravity?" Lauriya asked with disbelief in her eyes.
"You talked to him right! Did he seemed a heinous person to you?" I asked back.
"That doesn’t deny the situation. His family history is all about buying girls and marry them" Lauriya said with surprise and at the same time concerns for me.

"He didn’t buy me" I said keeping my nerves calm.
"Exactly. You were sold to another person by the claim of authority. You understand it right?" Lauriya asked
"What's that?" I asked.

I never came across this term before!

"You have to follow orders of your master till your master die. Even if you marry someone, if your master wants you, you won't have any choice. You can't go anywhere without his permission" she whispered slowly and I looked with disbelief.
"What? Dad promised that he will get me back as soon as you guys will be alright" my jaws dropped on the floor.
"He just comforted you. What if that person shows up one day and claim you? Riley can't stop you. You are still legally his!" Lauriya said with concerns
"If the person wanted to show up and claim me, he got a handsome time for that! Riley is powerful. He will save me if something like that happens" I said boldly. I'm strong but deep down, I'm worried.

I am a human. Not some sold piece of claim! I have a life. No one has power on that!
"Think about it" Lauriya said again
"What do you want, Lauriya? You want me to wait for bloody master to claim me someday? You want me to remain unmarried for the rest of the life for this?"