Part 91

Alaska's POV

We gently kept our boys on the cradle. First one was Finnie's cradle, second one was also sent by Ana. Well, I guess it became a ritual for her.

"Look at his eyes, Stacy. He got my mother's eye" Emmy said excitedly to Stacy and Stacy said
"That's so true. Baby, you got her eyes?" she adored the second one.
"He got my mother's eye" Lauriya said pointing to another boy.
"Genetics is a great thing" Lauriya said excitedly
"Don't get started again. They just took birth" Ted complained
"Shut up" Lauriya gave a small slap at Ted's face and Ted said pointing to the belly of Lauriya.
"If it wasn’t for my neice, I would kill you"

"Shut up" Lauriya said. She is 6 months pregnant with a baby girl.
"Buddy, can I hold him?" Stem asked.
"Mom, I wanna too take them. Please" Fin too insisted.

I made them sat at the bed and handed one to them. The boys are so adorable. Finally, Stacy said
"Let's go. Alis might wanna rest"
All bade us bye. Me and Riley sat with one of the babies in our hand. Babies are great!

"Well, you thought a name for them?" Riley asked me.
"I just happened to name one" I said in hesitation
"And?" Riley asked me
"I think I will name him Rio. R also stands for Riley and he got your mother's eye" I said to the young of the twins.

During a camp in my high school, I met a weird boy named Rio. I can't get any connection between them but I guess Rio would be better.
"What does it mean?" he asked
"It means river"
"That's great. My younger son's eye is like the river" he took him and kissed on his forehead.

"Did you came up with a name?" I asked Riley
"Well, I have a name. Let's keep the elder one's name Arlo. I also took the initial of your name" he said and I instantly liked the name.
"What does it mean?" I asked
"Between two hills" Riley said
"That's so poetic" I said and he giggled.
"Here's my daughter, Finnie Berry Spencer. And here's my sons, Arlo Jonakins Spencer and Rio Lucas Spencer"
"Where did the middle name came from?" I asked
"Well, Jonakins is your father's name. And Lucas is my father's middle name"

I realized it's true.
"I guess, we just called our parents back" I said and I saw a glimpse of sorrow in his eyes. It feels good to have parents with you in the day of happiness.

"Let's go" I said while caressing his shoulder.
"Where?" he asked
"To visit your parents" I said and he nodded his head in conformation.

Even though my stomach hurts a little. I walked admist this. I looked into the adjacent grave of Riley's parents. My eyes turned blur. Even though, I never saw them but I lost my parents too. Somehow, I merged the feelings. Fin kept the bouquet in their grave. Whereas me and Riley kneeled down. We prayed for them. Forsake of all the odds and past, we prayed for their blessing.

I took Rio in hands from Mr Hyde and uppered his neck. Even though it's childish but I hope he would be happy to see his grandparents grave. Seeing me, Riley did the same thing.

In the cloudy morning, anytime it can rain, with blooming grasses and flowers and love in the air, having Mr Hyde and Oliver as bodyguards, me and Riley held our sons and Fin between us.

It's night and everybody is fast asleep. I looked at Riley who was fast asleep and adored him. He didn’t changed much. The same rude and egoistic Riley. Also, a caring father and husband.

I hugged Fin more tightly. Time flies away. It's boring how we gets to see the same thing everyday but when we look back, nothing remains the same. It's raining outside. I can hear the droplets of rain against the road.

Jorice is very famous youtuber. He succeed in a long run. Lauriya is carrying his baby. They both lives on Texas 30 minutes apart. We had hoped that Ted and Pearl would get along but some people are meant to be together but not forever. They broke up. Pearl is happily married to some catholic clerk. Ted has shifted to Dallas. No one any longer lives in Australia. We sold our house. My restaurant flourished more. I'm busy with that. Emmy still helps me. Darius is still there as a cashier. Recently, I just saw his love interest. Whenever we talked, Eve was always there. We miss Eve.