Part 15

"What is it, Alis?"
Ana asked pointing to the bowl of cheese that I handed her.
"Cheese mozzarella" I replied
She took a bite and said
"It tastes like cheese"
"Doesn't it taste a little different?" I asked
"Try it on your own"
I buried my spoon into the mozzarella and took a bite. She is right. It taste like cheese
"Wait, lemme check if I did any wrong. It was said to taste a slightly sour"
I quickly went to my kitchen and turned the cheese mozzarella video on my laptop. After some minutes, I finally understood what mistakes I made.

I stepped out from the kitchen. Ana screamed from the drawing.
"Is it all right?"
"No. The video says I was suppose to add liquid milk. I added powder milk. That's why it became cheese"
Seeing my sad face, she consoled
"Its ok Alis. It taste good. Gosh! I missed cheese"
I know she is trying to make me happy so I acted fake of being happy and smiled a little.

Its 3 PM. I am dressed fully before an hour for the office. I hate being late.
Suddenly my phone rang. Its an unknown number. I took the phone. A voice called out
"Hey Alaska, I am Riley"
"Hi" I said hesitantly.
Why is he calling me?
"Are you free now?"
"Yes" I hesitantly said. God knows what is he up to?
"Come down. I am waiting downside"
"What?" my eyes grew larger
"Save my number. Bye"
He hanged the phone. Why he is saying me to come downstairs? He is so weird. He thinks himself as my owner. As if I am bound to follow his orders.

I quickly went downstairs after saving his number, locking the door cause Ana is at her class. I saw that black Lamborghini as always. I am slightly pissed off because of his sudden plans. Ugh!

He is wearing a pink suit with blue tie. Why he always appears so decked up? I guess he is a fashion freak. His cute smile is playing in his mouth and he is looking at me in soft eyes.

I came near him. He approached too. I thought he would say hi or something. Instead he hugged me. His hands embraced my waist and his face embraced my neck. I can smell that sweet perfume. I love this!

I returned the hug by keeping my hands in his shoulders. He broke the hug after some seconds and leaned on to give me a forehead kiss. It was unexpected. His soft lips touched my oily forehead. He is behaving nice today but its lil awkward as he never did something like this.

I blushed a little in my unconsciousness. He complimented
"You are looking pretty"
"Don't give me the same compliment again and again" I joked
"Sorry"

He smiled a little and opened the door of the car. I entered and like that other day I tied my seatbelt. And like that day I again noticed a grin on his face noticing my seatbelt. I asked
"Why did you called me?"
"Just wanted to spend time together. I think its good for you to know me"
"You don't know me"
"I do"
He must be joking or showing off!
"What do you know about me?"

"You are Alaska Reed. 19 years old. Major in culinary. Wanted to be chef from childhood. You made your first cooking at age 5. And the dish was spinach salad. You participated in junior MasterChef at the age of 11 and you won. But your dad torn the certificate. You love travelling. You love camps and journeys. And you used to decked up and act like Charlie Chaplin in your childhood to impress your father. Your sister Lauriya is very protective. She never let anyone to roam around you. So you have been single. There's a huge misunderstanding between you and your dad. That's why you are here. And you likes to shower very much. That's what I know about you"

He said everything in a breathe. How does he knows so much about me?. I never told anyone about my past after I came here. When I saw my dad tearing my masterchef certificate knowing how much that means to me, I was devastated. I never thought that my own dad would do that to me. Its gross.

I asked
"How do you know this? I don't know anything about you"
"I browsed your history"
Oh yeah. A mafia is surrounded by danger every moment.
"How?"
"Shhh, that's a secret. We can't discuss it" he hushed
"Where's your so called bodyguards to protect you?"
"They are back in the cars keeping their eyes on us"
"Stacy?" I specified
"She is busy"
"Great. Where are we going?"
"At my home"
"Why?"
"Don't you wanna know about me? I am giving you 2 months. You will tell me what you learnt about me"
"Okay"
I feel sorry for doing something like this to Elliot. But at the same time, I can't deny Riley. His powers can even take the life of Elliot.

His car was driving beside a shopping mall. I spotted the people near it. Some boys and girls are kissing, eating ice creams. Some girls are busy stopping the whipping of their kids. I spotted a green top dressed girl who was walking with a boy keeping their hands together, smiling. I instantly recognized her. I screamed in the car
"Riley stop the car"
He looked at me in confusion and asked while speeding down
"Why?"
I couldn't answer her because I was running hurriedly after untying the seat belt and opening the door.
I screamed running
"Layken"

Layken turned around and I can gaze her eyes filled with happiness. She said
"Alaska"
She came near me and hugged. She held my hands and said
"Alaska, it's so long"
"Yesss it is"
I noticed the boy who was standing beside Layken. It was Mebble.
"Hi Mebble its been long since we met"
"Only a year ago we met. Its nice to meet you again. I am waiting eagerly to eat your ravioli"
"Yeah I will surely make some again" I promised.

Layken said
"He always talks about your ravioli that you fed him"
"Yeah I missed my flight to eat her ravioli" Mebble joked

We giggled together. Mebble is fond of raviolis. During last time, I cooked late and he missed the flight for that reason. Riley came near me and Layken along with Mebble's eye shifted directly to him. I can see suspension in Layken's eyes.

Mebble cleared his tone and said
"Hey Riley"
"Hey Mebble"
"Do you guys know before?" I asked Mebble and Riley.

"Yeah, they knows each other by my medium" Layken said proudly
"Yeah this dumb is dating a good guy" Riley teased Layken
"Screw you Riley" Layken shouted
"By the way where are you guys going?" Mebble asked
I was about to answer at Riley's home but Riley answered
"Well office"
"The time I remember Riley Spencer never gives lift to someone" Layken said pointing to me.
"Well, I am dating her" Riley said smiling
I looked at him narrowing my eyes.
Layken screamed
"Oh my God! Jezz. Riley, tell me this is not true. Mebble, did you heard what he said? Alaska!"
"Well we went to only one date. And I haven't thought anything about this"
I said in an obvious tone trying to diffuse her excitement.

Mebble winked and said
"With the time you will understand how better Riley is for you!"
"Come Mebble I'm gonna give you lift as your sweet yet bitter girlfriend taunted me" Riley offered.

Mebble started walking with Riley. Layken said while walking
"I can't believe Alaska. You are dating Riley"
"I haven't thought about this now"
"Hey look, think about it okay? He is nice for you"
"Okay"
We walked near the car and I took the advantage of sitting with Layken and Mebble in the back seat. I don't wanna anyone to know about Riley and me. I won't really accept someone like Riley who is so surrounded by danger. And most importantly, I don't even love him.

(Hey guy's, How are you all? Hope you are liking my writings. As I was busy this week so I uploaded late. XD. Read
#RileyAlaska)