Part 41

I think someone is kissing me. I can feel the hot trails of tongue against me and the way he is devouring my lips are way beyond impressive. He is liking the outlines of my lips and I am enjoying it. I opened my eyes and found the love of my life completely getting into me.

I broke the kiss and said
"Riley"
"Wake up my sweetheart. We will be late for Ohio"
"Makes a sweet morning today" I said and he grinned.

He carried me in his arms to the washroom and kept me in the tub. Well, it was unexpected.
"I have kept your clothes. Take a quick shower and be ready"
He gave me a forehead kiss and went away.

I thought we would shower together. I never did this with him maybe it would be fun together. But now, Alaska, you have to get ready. Come on!

I got ready in a blue hoodie with a black leggings. It makes me look good. With a little make up and a braid, I finally went down to have breakfast.

Riley is already sitting in the table and I felt I am having a crush on him. He is looking so handsome in his black pant and shirt. Perfect businessmen! My heart freezed as I watched his dark black eyes. My legs started shaking as if I would fall into the floor. I am looking at the beautiful boy I have ever known.

His broad shoulders are looking more manly and showing the lining of the perfectly curved chest. He looked at me deeply with his dark black eyes which already made me wet.

He smiled a little and said
"You are so beautiful Alaska"
"So hot" I said while eying him from top to bottom.

I can hear Stem giggling. I came out from the world of imaginary. I was so lost at Riley that I hardly noticed there's Stem sitting too.

Stacy will probably kill me if she knows that I taught him the word hot.

I sat down in the table and carefully looked at Riley.

"Good morning Stem"
"Good molning Alis"

I smiled at him and he returned it. His cheeks turned more red in cold.
"Where's your mom?"
"Asleep" he answered while chewing pizzas
"It seems you are an early bird"
"What is an early bird?"
"Waking early in the morning"
He chuckled.
"You too early"
"I am flying to Ohio today. So I woke myself"
"I went to Ohio last year"
"Really? That's good"
"You went to Orio zoo last year" Riley said

I wanted to laugh but it would be indecent. Orio zoo is near my old house. And Stem thinks we are going there.

"Alen't you going to zoo?"
"No" I replied honestly
"Have a safe joulney"
"Thanks Stem"

The rest breakfast went in silence. Finally, we bade Stem bye and sat at the car. Oli is driving today. And I am enjoying the nature.

Its 8 AM in the morning. The whole Texas is covered in snow and it's so cold here. Christmas is tomorrow so most of the shops are opened to earn the last pounce of celebration.

We travelled to Ohio by helicopter and I was thrilled to see the whole place covered in snow. The view is magnificent.

Riley told me to visit the mall with Oli as while he is in the meeting. I never been to Ohio. It's really elegant and the Christmas celebration made it more gaudy. As I entered into its one of the biggest mall with Oliver, I already fell in love with the place.

It's really delightful. I walked from shop to shop with Oli. But, I need to find out what to give. I have came across some stupid things as a gift. I walked over and found a shop. I looked at the name
"Fancywork"

I walked into it with Oli and it has simplest and cutest thing. I strolled though the shop but nothing could catched my eyes.

While leaving a certain thing catched my eyes. A keychain. It has a brain and letter S with it. I hurriedly went there and tried to find similar keychain with the letter L. It would be great for Lauriya. I eventually found one and bought it.