Part 60

"Oh my God!" I screamed hard when I entered into the room. Actually, it is not a room. It is a bathroom. The room is it's triple size and more elegant. As the traditional purpose, we are supposed to have a bath first.

There’s a big bath tub or mini swimming pool. All girls will easily adjust there. And a big foara in a corner which is constantly shedding water. The room is decorated in white and sky blue. And there's big cabinet against another wall and beneath them, different shampoos and lucrative products are kept for skin care. It is as big as a hall. There's a door too. Must be kept for dressing. Everybody gathered around. They all are as surprised as me.

"Everybody, your attention, please" Layken came into the middle of the crowd.
"I kept panty and bra for everyone that you will find immediately. Also, you can use yours one if you feel comfortable"

Everybody screamed and cheered.
"Wait, why we have a child here?" Layken asked curiously pointing to Pearl and she fussed into anger.
"I'm not a child" she said angrily
"You are not allowed actually. You are underaged and you cannot drink" Ana said in an obvious tone.

Pearl's face turned dull due to disapproval and insult.
"Wait, you can stay with us if you only promise us not to drink and be home before midnight as we are all staying here" Kylie said and she made a point actually as everybody agreed.

Her face turned bright but not so much but it was mandatory. We all opened our clothes. I actually kept my own pair of bra and panty. And nobody except Katie and Ana wore the new one. They all looked at me in excitement when I kept my first toe.
"It's warm" I said to them and kept my another toe. The water is upto my knee. I comfortably sat on the water which became upto my chest. Everybody too joined and made their position comfortably. I can see Lauriya is having trouble to make her cozy as most of them are unknown for her.

I went besides her and her face beamed at me.
"Hey" I said.
"Have some red wine" Ana offered by handing a glass to both of us. I denied at first as it was not allowed to drink before Lauriya but as it's my wedding, Ana insisted so much. So, I had to.
"No, thanks. Wine increases anxiety" Lauriya politely denied but Ana's eyes turned wide. I quickly hide my smile into the glass of wine.

Rest of them are having fun them by themselves. Katie and Kylie washed my hair with some kinda strawberry and raspberry shampoo. The smell is good. We all had to wear bath robes with towels in our very hair.

We stepped out one by one. I can see a women with a dslr. I hate clicking pictures. I don't know how girls like daddy's princess keeps on clicking selfies thousand times but Stacy constantly insisted it. It was actually not so boring. We all kept on gathering around table or kept standing with different postures and various trending hand positions.

Just as soon as I knew we will be dancing or drinking for the rest of the night, the whole room had been turned black as it's a die hard wish of Ana that we might watch movies till evening. We all sat into the matress which was laid down by Lauriya and Layken. It was first decided to watch rom-com movies which soon turned into horror movie by taking the route of thrillers. Everybody was fighting about how their film is better to watch except me and Stacy. We were quiet. She whispered
"Why are you so quiet?"
"What should I do? Fight over movies?" I made her giggled.

After a while, we all ended up watching romantic movie as it is considered that romance actually plays a part in a good marriage and relationship. Ana and Layken won. It wasn’t boring but I found it unamusing. I don't know why but I felt the film wasn’t worth it. Actually, I was missing Riley and I just wanted to call or text him. Maybe, he is enjoying his bachelor party. It's evening. Pearl nearly cried when the so-called-union happened and Katie said it would be nice for her and Latent to end up like this.