Part 4

Finding through the piles of clothes, I realized I have nothing good to wear today. I am not a party freak which is the utmost truth so I don't even buy any party dresses.

I looked at the mess of my room. Ugh! I have to clean it.
Ana entering into the room,
"Alis ghosh!! What is this?"
"Ana, get me something good to wear"
She winked and said,
"Come on, I have lots of sexy dresses. Clean the mess and come to my room"

Cleaning the mess, I came into her room and gazed through her cupboard. I must admit she has good taste.

She tossed a navy blue dress which is very short. And then a yellow dress which is comparatively to my knee but lil bit tacky. And a pink dress which I didn't liked much. Finally she showed a black dress, strip less, and barely to my thigh. It was really gorgeous and eye catching. She started requesting
"Alis wear this. Your boobs and legs will be worth watching"
"No its too short" I denied
She teased
"Why don't you decide on astronaut suit? I heard they are really good looking"
"Shut up you American chick"
"Same to you Australian chick"

Seeing her earnest request, I finally agreed. I went to the washroom, wore that gorgeous yet sexy black dress that is showing more than half of my body.

The dress is little bit glossy and barely close to my type. When I stepped out of the washroom, Ana was looking at me like she is my husband and we are at our wedding night. I marked
"Ana!"
"Holy grail, Alis. I never knew that you are so hot. All girls are going to envy you"
I smiled a little. She caught my shoulder and we sat at the bed.

"Now my beautiful Alaska needs make up"
"Today you're going to adore me" I said
"Okay. Mark your calendar that you are going to get every attention tonight"
She smiled proudly by her make up skills.

She applied face tone, highlighter, eye shadow. Smoky, black and golden. Then she applied eye liner more attentively. Matching to my dress a light pink lipstick was dancing at my lips. I had some black cool ear rings. She put them on me.

After a complete make up, she decided to curl my side hairs. I nodded my head in disagree
"No Ana, no curly hair"
"Shut up. I am doing just for a night. Who's gonna pamper you with so much love when I'm gonna move to England? You don't even have a boyfriend"

Ana likes to blackmail people emotionally. I surrendered and let her do what she wanna want. She let my hair opened and some curly hair in front.

Finally, she told
"Alis, see yourself in mirror"
I got up and walked to the mirror. When my eyes got locked with the mirror eyes, I was really astonished.
Who am I watching in the mirror? Is it me? Alaska Reed? With this make up and curly hair and a black dress showing half of my boobs and bare thighs, I found myself so pretty.

I covered my mouth with hands and said
"Ana, you are a magician"
She proudly said
"I know"
"What did you do to me? Is it really me?"
"See I told you, you're gonna be the Ms Attention for tonight. I am going to get ready"

She left to get ready. But my eyes still couldn't looked elsewhere. I am looking very gorgeous today. And I also ranked first. Oh! What a lucky time it is!

Ana got ready in her red top, wearing a fish net, doing huge make up and tying a side bun. She looked pretty too. I wore black cutouts and she wore reddish mule.

We got into our car soon. Ana decided to drive. She always drives whenever we travel. She never lets me to drive.

We entered into Layken's apartment in the meantime. Ana ranged the bell. When Layken opened the door, I noticed her eyes all on me. She exclaimed
"Pretty my my! Who's at my door?"
Layken is looking beautiful in her purple bodycon.
Ana said
"Miss, notice me too. I am at the door also and the owner of this masterpiece"
Layken said hi to Ana.