Part 18

I am here beneath the shower. The water turned cold minutes ago. But I am liking how the water fell from the shower, falling into my skin and then to the ground. It has no worries of its own. It was just made to take any shape of any part. No one can call it to be its own.

Transparent silence!

Its noon. Riley is at the police station. I am taking shower and Ana is sleeping. I quickly turned off the shower and went to get my clothes in a white bathrobe.

Since childhood, I am good to water elements. It turns me cool and quiet. I wore a white empire, with full sleeves. I got ready and left a note for Ana at the table. I don't wanna disturb her.

I started my car and in required minutes I am at the hospital elevator. After a few seconds the elevator opened and I walked again. This time I saw two unfamiliar face opening the door but it took me no seconds to recognize who they are. They are Elliot's parents. Elliot's father smiled at me in politeness but Elliot's mother looked at me in irritation. I won't accuse her. Its very rational to be disturbed seeing someone for whom your son has been injured.

I took a step forward and Elliot's father said
"You must be Alaska Reed"
"Yes I am"
"I am Jamie Murphy and she is Merit Murphy. We are Elliot's parents."
"Hello, Mr Murphy and Mrs Murphy. Good noon"
"Good noon. Nice to meet you. Elliot told about you a lot"
I looked at Elliot. He is awake and smiling at me. His oxygen mask is nowhere.
"Nice to meet you too"

Jamie's phone rang up and he went outside. I came near Elliot. He whispered
"Alaska"
"I am sorry Elliot"
"Its not your fault"
Elliot's mom said in a high tone
"Definitely its Alaska's fault. Her boyfriend shot my dear. Listen Alaska, stay away from my honey's life"

She stormed off from the room saying this.
Elliot showing his dimples said
"She is funny. Isn't she?"
"Elliot stop behaving like nothing happened"
"You got hurt by her words?"
"No. She is completely justified"
"I have a news for you"
"What?"
"I am shifting to Italy next month!"
"Elliot you are not going for this right?"
I asked pointing to this whole situation.
"Nope it's mom's wish. She is scared completely. And Riley offered me a job with more high position there as his course of work"

"What? Riley came here? When?"
"Morning. He apologized untill my mom screamed like a tiger and he fled like a bullet train"
He giggled saying this.
"But I called the cops and they took him behind bars"
"His lawyers got him bailed and I withdrew the case"
"Why?"
"He apologized. And this Berry Hospital is his hospital. Berry is his mom's name. He is giving me treatment completely free. And they are gangsters. What if he would do something terrible with you or my family? I can't risk your life"
"It wasn't necessary Elliot"
Now I understood why this hospital is named Berry. I forgot Ellie told me about his mom's name.
"Forget what happened. I am fit and healthy. And I am leaving soon. I won't come between you guys. He loves you just like I do. Do you know what he said before losing his temper?"

"What?"
"I love Alaska and I will make her mine. And for that I am ready to be a murderer"
"That's his bullshit. I won't ever accept any criminal"
"What if you can make him a better person? Try a little Alaska. You can make him the best person of this world"
He held my hand and I looked at his eyes in agreement.

I stayed with Elliot till evening. I am hungry as hell. I didn't ate anything since morning. I drove to the near cafe name 'Delicious' its crowded but I managed to find a seat for me.

I went through the menu and ordered a cheesy burger for me. They serve very fast. Within minutes, my cheesy burger is here for me. I was about to take my first bite and have a basis of their food, a women with black hoodie sat exactly opposite to me. I instantly recognized her. Its Stacy.

I angrily said
"Please lemme have me some my moments. You guys always interferes in everything"
She said while opening her cap. Her gorgeous hair fell into her shoulder. Gosh! She is so beautiful.
"Alaska, finish your burger. I am dropping you home"
"Why?"
"I was told to take care of you. And that's why I will be shifting at your house tomorrow"
"What? There's no room for you"
"There is! The guest room"
How does she know about everything? She isn't serious.
I angrily said
"I will complain to my apartment's owner"
"Your apartment's owner told me to stay with you. And Ana will be leaving soon"

"Bring won't tell someone to stay with us. And if he does he will inform us"
"Your apartment's owner is no more Bring. It is Riley. He owned it today noon"
Fuck! Holy shit. This guy. What does he want from me? I hate this asswipe.
"Stacy!"
"What?"
"What does Riley want from me?"
"A little love and perhaps a family"
"I don't love him"
"One day you will"
I angrily stared at Stacy. And she is smiling.

Stacy dropped me like I am fucking little kid and she is my mom. As soon as I stepped inside the apartment, I quickly realized its weekend night and its Ana's party. Some of his weird junkies winked at me but I have no time for this. The as usual blue and red lights are given. And high sounds. I opened the door of my room and closed. Suddenly my phone ranged. Its Ted

"Ted"
"Alis today was my birthday. You didn't even wished me"
Shit! I completely forgot.
"Sorry Ted I had a rough day since yesterday"
"What happened?"
I told him the full detail. He gasped
"Shit Alaska. You are no more working for that Riley"
"I am doomed completely Ted. If I leave their job, they will still lurk behind me"
"Wait, you will come to Australia as soon as possible. Don't tell anybody"
"I am not coming"
"I will buy a home for you miles away from ours"
"Well I will think about it"
"Do think"

High sound are coming from outside. I haven't informed Ana still. In morning, when she will be sober I will inform her. I know she will see me as I am mentally unstable. I tried to sleep and after a little try, I fell asleep.

(Hey guys, what do you think of Stacy being with them? Is it something good for the future or the first step of Alaska discovering Riley's truth. Vote, comment, share and yeah #RileyAlaska)