Part 20

I woke up due to Stacy's constant screaming.
"Alaska, wake up"
"Why?"
"Where did you kept the salt?"
"At the right rack. But why do you need salt so early?"
"So early? Its already 6:30 AM. And you are still sleeping. And prior to your question, I am making sandwiches and chicken steaks for you and Ana. Now, sleep for another 30 minutes. And then I am gonna wake you up"
She left saying this. I hope she is not serious. I went into sleep again.

And after 30 minutes she came to interrupt me again
"Alaska, get up"
"Why?"
"You need to do exercise and then I am going to teach how to do self defense"
"What? What the hell? You came to live with us to protect me"
"Self defense is necessary. What if I am not there during the attack? Now come on get up. I have to wake Ana too"
I laughed in my mind. She also has to bear the same pain. Kinda funny but terrible.

After approximately 20 minutes, I and Ana is standing at the hall opposite to Stacy. She is dressed in a ash gym bra and tight black leggings. She is so beautiful that she can melt every boy's heart and in that hot outfit, she is looking terribly sexy.

Ana is wearing a yellow loose top and sweat pant and I am dressed in a green t-shirt with yoga pants. Ana is staring Stacy dangerously. She won't tolerate anyone who will be a barrier in her sleep.

"Are you guys ready?"
"Yes" we both replied firmly
"We are going to the goodwills park and you will jog for 1 hour"
Ana burst
"What?"
"Yes"

Today's going to be hard. We 3 went downstairs and Ana started walking near car. Stacy yelled
"Ana, we will go there by jogging. Its near"
Ana came with us giving her a shoot glare.

We 3 started jogging. Stacy is infront of us and Ana is with me. Ana whispered
"Why the hell we are jogging?"
"For fitness and to learn self defense"
"I am moving England in next month and I have no mafias roaming around me"
"She must be so good that she won't tolerate me being suffering alone"

Me and Ana has no practice of jogging. We became tired by going there and started panting. Stacy gave us a disappointed glare. She commanded
"Come on girls. Fast. Go and make 3 rounds. Go"

We started jogging again. Ana said in angry tone
"I am not going to follow her anymore"
"Are you sure you don't wanna get yourself ending up in hospital?" Stacy screamed from behind.
I chuckled and said
"She heard you"
"Fuck that. Ah my legs hurt" Ana jerked

And after 30 minutes, we 3 are sitting in rest. The park is not so crowded. Many of people are seen to jog, walk. The breeze is so refreshing. I have always loved morning but not really jogged.

Stacy is so prude. She didn't even allowed a cab after running for 1 hour. Our legs can't move anymore and she is walking so fast. Ana's condition is more miserable than me.

I and Ana is literally hovering over the couch for 1 hour. And I can only compliment Stacy for making breakfast for us and shoving it in our mouth. Stacy really cooks better than Ana. I would really find lacking but I am too tired now.

"Come on guys, wake up"
Ana said "what now? We jogged"
"Time for learning self defense"
"No Stacy, we are tired" I objected
"Alaska don't act like lazy. Its for your own security"
"Fine"
We both surrendered despite annoyance.

We got dressed soon and went into Stacy's car. A red SUV. She is driving and we both are almost sleepy in the back seat.

Stacy screamed by reaching there
"Gosh Alis, Ana. Lazy birds. Get up"
We groaned in irritation and came out of the car. We came outside a big wooded building with some fungus attacking it.
Ana said in disgust
"Eww, its so gross"
"Follow me" Stacy commanded

We both followed her. Stacy opened a door and turned on the lights. Though its really gross from outside but there's a blank compound inside surrounded by steels. That's a real big space.

"What's here?" Ana asked
"Place for learning arts and protection. Now wait"
Stacy left near the small corridor keeping us in this great space. Don't know what the hell she is doing there.

Ana huffed
"Are you sure she didn't dragged us here to kill us?"
I won't lie I do doubt too.
"I don't know"
Stacy came back with two revolvers.

Mine and Ana's jaw dropped to the floor. A revolver? Seriously?
Stacy smiled and said
"You are going to practice now about how to use revolver"
"But is that real one?"
"No not at all. This is used for only practice. Emmy taught me here too"
"Who's Emmy?" I asked Stacy
She looked at me in surprised eyes and said
"Emmy is Riley's elder brother. Didn't Riley ever told you?"
"He must have missed it"
I didn't knew Riley has a brother too.
"Great. Ana you come first. Alis, you can sit at the corner bench and focus"

Ana with fed-up looks walked. Stacy stood near some kind of wooden cardboard. Different colours are encircled. I know what is it. I saw it in films. Its a shooting target.

She said
"Now focus on me"
She took a revolver, stood with her hands in position. She said
"On the light of focusing shooting, you really need to be focused and you should be very sure of your target. You can't lose that and you will end up hurting another. It will be better if you shoot standing. Running is for professionals"
She stopped saying and fired. I thought a real bullet will be out but instead a red pin came and hit the middle of the shooting target. She is so good.

"Ana do it now"
Ana with fear took the gun and stand like Stacy's position. She is looking focused. Stacy commanded
"Shoot"
I thought her pin will stuck somewhere in the target but her pin got past off the headboard. Stacy yelled
"Dumbo, I hit at the headboard on my first shoot. Try again"
Stacy is such a bully.

Ana took her position again and shooted. This time the red pin struck at the right corner.

I have been sitting for 30 minutes. My eyes are nearly closing. Ana is tired due to constant shooting. I bet her hands must be hurting a lot. And after a long time, my turn came.

I took the position and took the revolver. I hoped the gun to be more heavy but its light. I shooted for the first time. Its nothing like perfect but hit somehow at the target.

Stacy made me practice for 1 hour. Every time, its better than the other. And Ana is sleeping at the bench. My feet is trembling due to today's jog and my hands are surrending everytime I hold my gun up. I finally said
"Enough for today. Ana practiced only 30 minutes"
"That's because you are in danger. I am involving Ana too because Riley said so"
"I can't do it anymore"
"Fine. I am driving you back to the home. Wake Ana"

Stacy dropped us but didn't came with us to home. She has some works. Our hands and feet are hurting like hell. Ana complains
"Why the hell did you went to that office? I am learning self defense for you. I didn't even imagined this last night"
"Fuck Ana my hands"
"Take a day off"
"I can't"
"Why?"
"Need money"

I recall the offer that Ted gave me. I don't think its bad either but I have to collect and save money for this.

After taking shower, I am feeling so better. I took my phone in hand and called Brezo.
"Hey Alaska"
"Hi Sir"
"Wass up?"
"Sir, good. I was thinking if I could get a day off"
"Stacy gave you a hard time. Didn't she?"
"How do you know?"
"Well Riley told me. No problem dear, take a day off. Take proper care and rest"
"Thanks sir"

Riley has been spreading everywhere. I kept my phone and laid down. Fuck lunch, I am going to order something today. My phone rang up after some moments. It shows Riley.
"Hey girlfriend"
"I am not your girlfriend" I said boldly
"You are"
"Why did you called?" Its completely baseless to argue with him.
"Honey, you can call me if you need a day off. I can get you a year off"
"Don't call me honey. And Brezo sir is the head of my department so I find it wise to inform him"

"And I am the head of your company. By the way, I am coming home this evening. Stacy is gonna take Ana to shopping. I ordered her. We need some 'us' moments"
"What do you mean by 'us' moments?  I am not your anyone"
"You are only mine. Okay, I am hanging up. I love you so much. Bye"
"Bye"
I can't deny but there's something that attracts me to him. No matter how hard I try to hate him or ignore him but there's always a bond with us. Always.

(Hey guys, how was the chapter today? Is Stacy giving Alaska a hard time? Vote, comment, share to yours relatives, friends and loved ones.
#RileyAlaska)