Part 9

White light is hovering all over the place. There is no curtain, mirror or wardrobe of my room but just a wooden floor. And a shadow is seen from the direction of light. I am trying curiously to see the person. It's a female because I can see the waving of long hairs. The shadow slowly started to come near me. And I also started approaching near it. It is my mom. I replied
"Mum"
"Dear come, we have to go to school early"
School? What school? I looked at myself. I am no more 19 years old chef. I am 6 years old child of Kindergarten. Dressed in that yellow uniform and a little ponytail.
Suddenly, I saw my dad behind pointing a gun on my mum from behind. I couldn't bear it. 
I screamed loudly
"Mum"

I opened my eyes in fear, discovered myself in my room, sweating heavily, Ana and Jorice looking at my face in a concerned way.
Ana asked
"Alaska, what happened?"
I sat at the bed, breathing heavily.
Jorice handed a glass of water. I quickly drank it.
Ana again asked
"Are you okay?"
"I am"
"You were screaming Mum" said Jorice
"Yeah I know"
"Ana, I think its better to leave her alone. Take time homie. Call us if you need anything. We are there"
Jorice and Ana left my bedroom. The day started with a worst dream. I was seeing my mum after 4 years and Dad pointing a gun to her. It doesn't make any sense.

I slammed my washroom door hardly. It can't be true. I don't wanna see something like this. I washed my face with cold water a multiple times but still my heart is pounding like it will break my chest. Quickly I took a shower.

After getting ready, I walked to the drawing room. Ana is nowhere to be seen. Jorice is seeing tv and finishing the entire bottle of soda. He looked at me and said
"Hey, feeling better?"
"Yep"
"You should have called me. I could have helped you a little bit"
I twisted my eyes on him. Flirty!

After making and having my breakfast, Ana came to me and hugged me. I asked
"What happened?"
"Today is your first day at your job so I am hugging you to give you some positive vibes"
Jorice asked from behind
"Which job? Is she even working?"
"She will work for Riley Spencer"
"Mafia Riley Spencer?"
Ana replied
"Yes"
I asked
"Do you both know that he is a Mafia?"
"Of course we do" said Ana
Jorice said
"He is a good friend of mine. We studied high school together. He wanted to study aviation but dropped it"
"Why?"
"His dad made him dropped that course. They were well known mafias so his dad didn't wanted his son to do something general"
Poor Riley!He couldn't even fulfill his dream.

I again asked curiously "What's his major?"
"Law. He was admitted in that subject to know the weakness"
Riley's dad must be asshole. No Alis, you shouldn't be judgemental.
"Jorice, Why are you still studying?"
"The teachers don't feel like to pass this handsome young men out of their campus"
We all giggled together. Ana said
"You can't complete your semesters if you care all about girls and girls"
"Better than your boyfriends. And if I would have graduated earlier then this sexy boy would have been a stranger for you"
Jorice is right. Ana has very low taste selecting her boyfriends. Most of them are completely gross and disgusting.

They both went to their class after saying me goodbye.

After taking my phone, I received a little message from Ted
"Dad and Lauriya loved your recipe and they congratulated you for your new job. Call when you are free. Love you"
I kept my phone after reading the message. I will call him later.
I started the tv watching kid's cooking show. Nowadays, kids are more talented than us.

I heard a bell at the door. Who's at this hour? I opened the door and unknown face smiled to me with red roses bouquet in his hand. His face tone is dark, not so good looking. He smiled and say
"Can you call Ana pls?"
"Ana is at her class"
The smile disappeared and said
"Oh! Can you please keep this bouquet to her room?"
He handed me and I said
"Okay, I will but I don't know you"
"I am Gorge"
"Oh Gorge. I remember. You are Ana's boyfriend"
Ana's 34th number boyfriend!
"Yeah I am"
After talking for a while, I went to Ana's room to keep the bouquet. But she locked her room. Why does she always locks her room when she is outside. Privacy freak! I kept the bouquet at the dinning table.