Part 63

I woke up as Riley pulled up the curtains and sunlight fell into my eyes. I squeezed hard but Riley chuckled at my facial expression.
"Why would you do that?" I asked in sleepy tone
"Get up lady queen. We are supposed to hang around"

The moment I stepped on the land of Paris, I was tired and my all sleep went quickly as soon as I saw the villa. I didn’t knew Riley have a villa here.
"Do you have houses everywhere?" I asked after entering into the house.
"Mostly" he answered.

The house is spacious and big. I liked it. It's so airy. I loved it. As the moment, I fell into the bed, I fell asleep. Result of not getting enough sleep.

Riley pulled me to the washroom and pushed me inside. He wants me to be ready in 30 minutes. He wants me to take in Eiffel tower. But I can see Eiffel tower even from my balcony. It shouldn’t be that far.

The atmosphere is lighty and sweaty. I wore a sleeveless frock and Riley in a skinny t-shirt. We both took a subway which actually surprised me.
"Don't you have a car?" I asked as I clearly remember I saw a rolls royce in the garage.
"Yes. I thought it would make more memorable" Riley whispered into my ears and I kissed on his cheek.

I'm loving how perfect his tiny ideas are!

We had to walk for 20 minutes after getting down from the subway. It isn’t bad actually. I walked with hands in hands with Riley admist of crowd. No one knows us here! No bodyguards even!

But all the excitement drained when we got to knew we can't climb into the top of Eiffel tower as it's closed by the authority.

"Shit" Riley kicked the stone frustratedly into the dry pitch. A cop watched him for a second but diverted his attention soon.
"It's okay" I caressed his shoulder.

He must have brought me here to see the whole Paris from its top but we can see Eiffel tower only. It's not less actually. Most of people die without watching this wonder.

We clicked various pictures in order to hold memories and in most pictures Riley looked lost. I tried to cheer him and he faked the smile. Still we captured some good ones.

"Where are we going next?" I asked as we were walking with no direction.
"The louvre musuem" he said

Oh! A Museum? That's a very classic choice of him.

"Is it near?" I asked
"Yes. Just we have to take a subway again untill we too find it close" he again jerked frustratedly.
"No we won’t" I assured

Rest of the journey went in subway and foot. When we finally came near the louvre musuem, I felt a relief as I can see tourist everywhere. The musuem is open.

But It's huge. Damn huge. There’s big glass like pyramid in front of it surrounded by foaras and 3 small glass pyramids. There's a boundary to walk in glass which is obviously interesting and breathtaking too.

Behind it, the museum is more than my eyes could gather. Vintage scenario. And it looks ancient.

We took our tickets and went inside it. There's various arts and sculptures everywhere. Tourists are finding it attractive and reading the descriptions. Since, I have not understand the subtle art of artist, everything is just normal for me. Not for me, for Riley too. He is not showing any interest either. But he became more easy as it's not closed. Smiling often. We came across a corridor, actually Riley pulled me. It has a small writing as
'Denon Alley'

We entered into it and there are various sculptures and arts. But tourists are busy in a certain potrait. I can't see it from here as it's crowded. Riley took my hands and whispered
"Wanna check this?"
"It's too crowded" I replied
"Let's go"

He took my hands and dragged me. We pushed couple of men but they didn’t mind. I guess everybody does it. We came in front of a glass covering. The potrait is kept far in the glass and I looked with both surprise and wonder. Riley is enjoying my expression and he is smiling too. I can't believe the potrait in front of me. Never in my imagination, did I guessed that.

It's Mona Lisa

The famous Mona Lisa

The original world famous Mona Lisa

I kept on watching it. It's so perfect like I saw it on internet. As you can guess it is looking at you whether any corner be it is!

What a dumb I'm to forget where Mona Lisa is! I should have guessed the moment I heard the louvre museum. It's where the original potrait has been kept. Feeling like to thrash myself.

After a long peek at Mona Lisa, and thinking how lucky I'm, Riley finally seperated from.
"Let's roam the whole museum" 
I suggested and Riley looked at me as if I'm insane.
"You can't roam the whole museum. It will take your whole life" Riley said
"What?" I asked with surprise. I didn’t knew that. Is it that big?

"Yes. No one has ever watched every single potrait of this museum. It's gigantic and impossible" Riley said while exiting from Denon Alley. I tried to look into the Mona Lisa for the last time but all I could see is people’s back and hairs. Why don't break the glass by pushing ugly faces on it?

We roamed for a couple of hours untill our legs hurt. It's just a scenario for me. But I heard a lots of people declaring the importance and situation of some arts.

When we stepped out of the museum it's nearly afternoon and we both neither had our lunch. Riley drove me to our home and I found our caretaker had already cooked for us. I need to bake something good for Riley. A wife must feed husband!

The food was nasty to be honest. Even Riley found it thrasy. I didn’t knew the Frenchwoman cooks so bad but we somehow had it. From the next time, no food from this caretaker!

I laid myself down into the bed. I'm so tired. The louvre museum was huge and we walked many floors though we didn’t got any single idea about the potraits. I realized a heavy stone on my back.

Heavy Riley stone!

"Get up" I pushed backing my hands off but I couldn’t move him by an inch.
"It's our first night" he said
"We had our first night yesterday in the plane" I giggled
"Yeah among the clouds and 15,000 feet up from the ground" he came near my neck and started kissing it. I giggled hardly. It's more like tickling than an actual kiss.

I soon turned him over and sat keeping my weight into his chest. He is seeing me with love in his eyes and pulled my hairs behind my ears.

"I love you" he said in a soft yet bold tone.
"I think I love you more than I love you" I said while lowering and giving me soft kisses on his whole face.
"What does that mean?" he asked
"I don't know" I gave him a small bite in his ears. He groaned in pain but chuckled instantly.

"They all reached safely in Australia" he murmured. I stopped kissing and sat in my usual position.
"How do you know? Did Dad called you?" I asked
"Yes"
"They didn’t informed me" I said
"I actually stopped calls from anyone on our phones. I don't want anyone to destroy our honeymoon" he said in obvious tone.
"What if something's wrong in Texas? Riley, you can't do that" I said
"Relax. Oliver is updating me everything. Now be my baby girl"

He turned me upside down and buried my face into my chest. I too clutched his hairs with utmost affection.

(Hey guys, as I'm busy these days, I'm having problems in proper uploads. Study is giving me a hard time but still I try to be as regular as possible. Do tell how it was. #RileyAlaska)