Part 22

"It's tasty"
"What?"
I frowned. We ordered cowboy chilli. And it's clear that the garlic is bit more. And Riley is referring it as tasty. He looked at my confused eye brows and quickly realized my finicky self.

He gave me a small smile and wiped his mouth with a tissue.
"Great, I am paying the bill"
"Yep you will but left my portion. It's on me"

With a dispute for 10 minutes, I am finally paying the bill for us. It's my first victory against him.

He dropped me to my house.
"Hey mannerless boy"
I remarked rudely as he followed me to my room when he should be going to his home.
"What?"
He gave me a devilish smile.
"Go away. I need to change"
"I promise I won't touch. I will just see"
"Why? I don't even have the perfect curvature of body" I taunted him back.

I still remember the evening, he came to see me because my leg got injured and he taunted me saying I don't have the perfect curvature of body.

He quickly realized what I meant. He said
"Well, you know baby, curvature is a wavy line that an artists draws. It requires instruments. If you just give me permission to do that, I would do that very carefully my highness"
"What do you mean?" I tried to pretend dumb.
"Shall I draw line of curvatures on your soft body?" he asked intensely and romantically.

I frowned and looked at me. He chuckled by this.
"Go Riley. I am tired. Your assistant will again drove us crazy tomorrow"
He chuckled and came forward.

I can sense something is not fine. He is looking at me in mysterious ways. He catched my waist with his right hand and leaned closer. My every part of body is touching him. I can smell the scent. The sweet scent. And he leaned on to kiss me. I want to push him hard but I can't. I closed my eyes immediately and let him kiss me.

With no response I opened my eyes. He is smiling at me. So foolish of me to think he's gonna kiss me.
"Alaska I won't kiss you untill you kiss me first"
"Then you won't ever get any kiss" I smiled
"Don't egg me. I can do anything" he said in the most sexiest way
"Okay go now"

He gave me a cute smile and separated ourselves. He showed his back and went outside of the room.

I took a sweet shower. It relaxes my body. Riley must have gone by now. I wore a t shirt with wet hairs spreading through all my waist and shoulder.

Ana is sitting at the drawing and watching tv. She handed me a remote and said
"Hey, going to bed"
"Okay fine"
She went into her bed. Must be really tired.

I turned to kids Masterchef. Its amazing. Stacy came near and sat
"Hi"
Her slightest shadow is a horror always. I returned
"Hi"
"Riley told that you went to see Emmy"
"Yeah for the first time"
"What did he say?"
She really looks excited to hear. I wouldn't blame her. Anyone will like Emmy more than Riley.
"We had couple of chats in many topics. I never expected he is permanently paralyzed"

"Yeah he is! He is a wonderful men I ever seen" she muttered
"Yeah and he loves books so much"
"I can't even defy it. He loved books so much that his room looked like a library always"
"You seemed to be more closer to Emmy than Riley"
She is saying double of what I'm conveying.
"He helped me in every ways"
"Which ways?"
"You don't really need to hear. Go to bed. You need to wake early. I will hear no excuses tomorrow"

Why she is so weird? If she didn't want to tell why she even mentioned. Fuck your help. Ain't dying for it.

(Hey guys, this chapter is kinda short because I am traveling and busy. And yeah #RileyAlaska)