Part 55

We are walking into the lavender meadow with wet clothes and water dripping. I looked again into the ring that he gave me. Why does it feel this means everything to me?

My all thoughts are now going with the flow. I am floating in wind and the wind seems so sweet. It feels like dancing with the tunes and it feels like flying before-
"Alaska" Riley shouted which forced me to jump
"Yes?" I asked
"I have been calling you" he said
"I was just-" I stopped and blushed at him. He quickly understood what I meant and gave me a smile too.
"Is this what Ray was saying? You ordered the ring?" I asked
"Yeah. I went to Ohio to bring this. It was immature of her to think this" he said

He went to Ohio for this ring. And I thought so illogical things of him. I'm slightly ashamed!

"I hope she gets alright" I said and he nodded
"You fancy lunch?" he asked
"Nope. I have work"
"I will tell Brezo to give you a day off" he said
"No way. Riley, don't interfere in my work. Brezo already did enough for me"
"Fine"

"Thanks for that" I gratefully countered
"My pleasure. Jeez, how will you go to office? You're wet" Riley said while opening the door of the car.

It's true. I haven’t thought about this. Now, I will be late for damn sure. I looked at him. He is looking at me playfully. What's the reason
"What are you laughing at?" I asked
"You" he replied
"Why?"
"What the hell do you think of me? I already bought your clothes. They are in the trunk. I don't wanna see my to be wife to vow with fever in her body. Lemme get it" he went towards the trunk to get my clothes.

The word 'to be wife' seems so ecstasy to hear. He is literally meaning this. He really wanna marry me. I can't imagine it's the same Riley that I met 9 months ago. Before that, I never knew he existed. I looked into the ring that. The sign of his efforts. It's gracious.

In the mean time, he is back with our clothes.
"Where to change?" I asked
"Of course in the car" he gave me a slee look.
"The seats will get drenched" I said
"I am ready to drench my all cars for you" he gave me a naughty look which forced me to giggled.

I went into backseat of the car carefully trying not to drip too water but its nearly impossible. I looked with surprise in my eyes when I saw Riley too got inside with me.
"What?" he asked in wonder noticing my confused look.
"I am changing" I answered
"I am changing too" he said
"Well, Ladies first" I attempted
"Fine. Change" he sat comfortably by keeping his clothes out of his reach.
"I told you to wait outside" I specified
"Honestly Alaska, I know your everything" he said with disbelief in his eyes.
"I know but you gotta stay out" I said
"I'm not going outside. It's cold. Change soon" he stubbornly said

I turned into the other direction and slowly started to open my clothes. I looked obliquely while changing. He is staring hard and gazing my body from top to toe. It's hard not to care when somebody is staring constantly. Still, I managed to change quickly and put my wet clothes into the bag. I turned after this and to my surprise, he has already changed. When did he changed? He is so fast. I got to his parallel seat and gazed to the lake for the last time through the window. This will forever bear a special meaning for me.

Riley dropped me office. In the way, he made me ate hamburger as he refused to send me to work hungry. We were quick but Mr Hyde was quicker. He already waited for me in the kitchen with his silly tiffin box. I remember having tiffin box in my kindergarten school.

Today was not so rough or not so smooth day. Brezo and Ellie has been off for 2 days which is very surprising. They never enjoys holiday. I asked everybody of my group but only Latent could tell an inch.
"Do you know any whereabouts of Brezo and Ellie?"
"I called Brezo several times. But he isn’t picking the calls" Latent said while chopping the meat.
God knows where they are! I have to ask Riley about them.

I was blushing in every seconds thinking what happened today morning. Kylie surely noticed it as I saw her enjoying my expression but didn’t poke her nose. Relief!
"Your bodyguard is really hot" Kylie whispered
"Kylie, I think you are in love" Katie pinched carefully but unfortunately Raven listened to it. She turned and sneered
"Wow, Alaska is after this company's owner and now Kylie is after Alaska's bodyguard. That's the funniest shit I ever heard!" she chuckled lonely.

And we chose to remain silent. But she chose to speak more.
"At least, Alaska will have a lavish life. What about you, Kylie? Your man will literally wipe Alaska's ass after pooping and you are really into him! Look at your twin choice, a chef and a temporary bodyguard" she taunted
"Enough of this, Raven. Stop this bullshits" I warned
"Oh my God! What will you do? Complain to Riley? Sack my job? Thinking yourself to be this company's future owner? Riley will leave you soon before you can say his name" she taunted again
"It would be better if you mind your own business, Miss Brown" a known voice shaked the compound.

We all looked into the direction and by known or unknown, I know who this is! It's Riley. The whole compound sounds likes whispers and voices. Everyone is surprised as Riley never visited here. He is standing with his same rude appearance in front of Raven. Whereas, she looks like she might knock out any moment.

"Do not insult anyone of this company" Riley commanded and Raven nodded her head in fear.

There is a smile in Kylie, Katie and Latent's face. I know they are enjoying like me.
"Not even my fiancee" Riley said in a loud voice.

The whispers and sounds become more loud. Everyone became awestruck by his words and I'm at the last limit of my embarrassment. Kylie, Katie and Latent are looking at me in disbelief and Raven is completely silence. People are eying me in wonder. I don't know what to do? I'm shy.

"Come here" Riley gave me his hand and I chose to join. He catched my waist and declared
"I'm gonna marry this beautiful lady soon. And nobody should ever dare to disrespect her" Riley said and I'm looking at my bunch of musketeers.

The whole hall filled with claps, screams, chatters and wishes. It never felt so beautiful before.

Riley whispered into my ears amongst this
"Gotta go" he went by kissing on my forehead and I looked forward to the people who are really happy for me.

Katie was the one to hug me first.
"Show me the ring" she cheered and I showed the ring that Riley bought for me.
"I can't believe you are getting married, Alaska" Kylie wished
"I can't believe too" I agreed.
"Congratulations dear" Latent greeted

We all talked while working except Raven. She was fussing in the corner. A part of entertainment that we all enjoyed.

As usual, Riley dropped me home today too. I was about to open the door when he said
"Look, who's here!"
I cast him a curious look but he indicated to open the door. Just as I opened the door, a girl with wavy hair hugged me cheerfully. I screamed too
"Stacy, you here?"
"Yes, we are back" Emmy said from behind in his wheelchair.

She broke the hug and said
"Riley said something's important is awaiting for us. Do you know anything about that, Alis?" she asked.

It's clear. Neither Stacy nor Emmy knows what happened.
"I'm sorry to interrupt your honeymoon but it's really important" Riley said.

I uprighted my left hand and showed her the finger with the ring. The next moment spent with Emmy giving me a victorious smile and Stacy with both of her hands clutching her mouth. Me and Riley grinned a little.
"Oh my God! I can't believe it" Stacy said with a disbelief yet a smile in her face. She looked at Riley and then me.
"He actually proposed you!" she cheered
"Yes he did!" I confirmed
"Oh my God!" Stacy said again
"Congratulations, Alaska. I'm so happy for you and Riley" Emmy came forward and hugged me.
"I can't believe I'm gonna have a sister soon. Welcome to the family!" Stacy hugged me again.

She is the happiest one after me and Riley. I can see the way she is smiling and the way her eyes are talking. I can capture the moment forever in my tiny heart. Is this actually happening or am I dreaming?

(Hey guys, how was it today? Hope you all liked it. Vote, comment and share with your pals. #RileyAlaska)