Chapter 30

Third POV

Ian stood there not knowing what to do. He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe that outside of his house at 4 am approximately is a moving truck. He just stares at the window as people are being rush by Jane his new stepmother, to get things inside as quickly as possible.

His father just sent him an apologetic smile. Alec didn't see this one coming nor how Jane is now going to be staying with them. Until they divorce, but for that glorious moment, he, unfortunately, needs to wait till he marries first.

His mother who is friends with Jane had informed him before going to sleep that Jane would be moving with them. She thought that it would be best, so everyone could get to know each other. And get adjusted to the idea of being a family. Now he just prays that his children wouldn't be mad at him. It took him by surprise but he couldn't do anything about it. Since it's already done.

"Ian, please come." Alec told his son who just stares in horror at the window. Nevertheless, he continues, "Please show Logan and Carly a room for them to stay at."

Ian just walks to the stairs before looking at the two siblings who are admiring his father's big mansion. Well, at least I have my own house. He thought.

Slowly Carly made her way to the handsome young man in front of her. She was taken back by the idea of even being close to him. He would be the heir to all of this, along with the fortune that will be left to him after Alec is dead.

However, let's not forget the other pieces that she could easily manipulate Ian to steal from his younger stupid siblings.

Logan on the other hand is memorizing every detail of the house. Where the cameras are located, the doors, out of sights locations, the windows, and possible hidden rooms in the mansion.

He couldn't wait to make Evangeline leave his new family or make them realize the ugly and useless possession of Evangeline , that she is. He just wonders what riches that he is going to hold once he is Logan A' del Duke Gray.

Both of them in their innocent act walk the stairs in silence as Ian guides them through the many hallways to their destined rooms.

Ian rooms slowly breathes before speaking, "So, you guys can choose between these four rooms." He pointed to the last four rooms. He only hopes for the rooms to be away from him and Evangeline.

"I think all pick this one." Logan said who pick the room that is in front of the one with the name Evangeline in gold. Great.

While Carly picks the other room next to Evas and across to her right her brother Logan.

Carly has no intentions of staying close to Evangeline but she has to get rid of her before her plans with Ian.

Walking towards their rooms they both said goodnight to Ian and left to rest. That is something Ian should be doing cause he has no idea for the drama, lies, and mostly for the shed tears that are going to happen in the next few hours.

Carly's POV

Going over the plan that is going to take on the next few hours is kind of boarding. Walking over to the bathroom I take off my clothes and lay down on the millions of dollars that the tub costs.

Tomorrow surely is going to be the start of my new life. I just need to get rid of her.

I was surprised by how innocently I had may or may not suggest to Katherine ( Grandma of Evangeline) that it would be nice to stay with them to get to know them better. She obviously is so naive and stupid to fall for that. But what can I say my good act got us to move in and get started on our plans early.

Giggles are the only thing that I can hear other than the success that I will have.

Walking out of the bathroom with the finest silkiest robe I make my way to the mirror. I smile as an idea pops when I see how beautiful my curves are being shown.

Ian's POV

I can't believe this is happening, "Father, you should have informed us."

My father looks at me running his hand through his hair, "I know son I was going to tell you guys in the morning. I thought they would come later in the day not this early." He says in a tired voice.

That's when I realize how he must be feeling right now. Going up to my father I hug him, who now is holding me tight.

"We will make it out of this one." He said with determination in his voice. "Yes, we will father." I say to him.

He looks at me with a small smile before speaking, "Go to sleep son." I nod before telling him to also rest.

Walking upstairs almost to my room I couldn't help but almost gag in disgust. Carly is currently looking at me fluttering her eyelashes extremely rapidly and holding her hands in front of her making her breast pop.

"I'm so sorry Ian, but clumsy me I forgot that I have no clothes since the movers are still moving our things. And I couldn't help myself to but take a bath." She says in her high-pitched voice. Please Eva don't ever do that.

I have to be nice to her. One side says but only for dad. Or I can no... I have to. For the dad.

"Can I lend you a shirt of mine?" I say in the nicest manner way I can. She nods her head still fluttering her eyelashes. Now I'm surprised they haven't fallen off.

I walk around her closing my door and lock it, just in case. Looking for a short shirt of mine I open the door to be meant by her standing like a creep.

She takes the shirt as I hand it to her and leaves. Leaving me still standing looking at her with a 'What the fuck just happen' face. However, when she turns around I swear she winks at me before closing her door.

Thanks for the support!
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you guys want to see or have any ideas!