Chapter 36

Third POV

There are only 3 days for the wedding. Everyone is in a rush. People are in and out of the house. Invitations are being sent to celebrities, friends, and family. Plates, tables, and decorations are being put in their design area.

If Jane was to see a single mistake the employee would be fire. She has everyone make everything perfect. Alec has been putting just opinions. On the inside, he doesn't care about this wedding.

On top of the wedding, Jane and Elias have been putting on a plan. The plan is simple, to gain the trust of the Duke Gray. After that, Elias will take away the person that is standing in front of her power and money. Logan and Carly will also be taking part in the plan.

During this time, they usually only play, talk, and do everything together. Evangeline doesn't have a clue about what is happening inside her home. Evangeline gains popularity, friends, and most of the attention now. Thanks to Carly.

She is unaware that the whole school is just playing nice. They know that she is naive and innocent. Most of them only want to be close to her brothers. While the rest want to attend the wedding of the year.

On the second day of the wedding, things got intense. Alec had found out about Jane. How she had invited Lily to the wedding.

He was devasted. The only woman he wanted to marry is Lily. He can't imagine the pain she must feel. Will she come? Is the question he asks himself. How can he say yes if Lily will be there to watch?

Alec's patience with Jane is surely disappearing. He doesn't come home afraid that Jane will bother him questions. She would ask him if he was with a girl? Why he came late? A bunch of what's, why's, and wining.

He has never drifted his focus on his children but now he might start to. He never is at home. Always at work or in the mafia. Ian is incredibly surprise on how many people his father has torture since his wedding has been announce.

Dallas doesn't like the drama. More now that he will be graduation in a couple of days. His focus right now is school. Although he does check up on Eva, and his younger brothers. Dallas surely doesn't bother with his father. Sometimes he is rude when speaking or doesn't pay attention to what Dallas has to say. It's always Jane this and Jane that, he got tire, so he is putting distance between them.

Parker has been lonely. His father is never home. Carly or Logan will take away Evangeline when they have time. His only friend has been Pacco. unfortunately for Parker who is energetic, Pacco is not. Thankfully, Ian has been there for his younger siblings.

He always thought of himself as a parent to them. How they all learn to walk because of him, he thought them to write, to read, to ride a bike...

Ian is happy with Evangeline getting friends; however, he misses when she would go to him. Am I letting Evangline slip through my fingers? Is something he has thought for a while.

Making sure that his younger brothers eat, he takes them out for dinner, giving them a chance to come together. All of them, no Jane, no Carly, or her annoy brother. Just them.

Each and one of them misses each other. Deep inside it kills them to not spend time together.

On the third day, the day before the wedding; they all made a promise. Including Dallas who took a day of and went with his siblings.

The promise to always no matter what to fight for this family. To have time for each other. To not forget each other. To always check on each other. No matter what.

They all know that things are about to change. They started to change when those three goods for nothing, came into their lives.

Thanks for reading. Know is short, I wanted the day of the wedding to happen soon. Don't forget to vote!

Thanks for the fourteen thousand views! :)