Chapter 32

Third POV

Evangeline just stares at Carly confuse about why was she crying, had someone had done something bad towards her?

Her father gave her a disappointing look, "Can you explain to me why are you talking bad about Carly at school and spreading bad things about her?" Alec didn't understand why would Eva do this.

"What are you talking about?" She asks her father not getting where he is coming from 'spreading bad things about her.' Before her father can speak any further she took a deep breath and said calmly, "Okay, maybe I did talk about her but they were not bad things and I never went spreading rumors about her."

Alec let out a frustrated sight knowing well what he was talking about. Or at least that is what he thinks. He took out his phone and played a video only showing Evangeline talking those things she said but it doesn't show what the other girl said and started.

"Give me all of your electronics, no desserts, and no going out. Your grounded." That was all he said.

However, Jane knew that Evangeline hadn't started but a friend of Carly, she intervenes and say, "No, she should be punished for this behavior."

Not wanting to hear Carly's cries or Janes annoy voice he leaves. He already had problems and this stunt that Evangeline had done might of had ruined his day. He expects much more than this coming from Eva.

Once he leaves Carly stops crying and takes a few closer steps. Eva slowly opens her mouth to apologize but a hand slaps her cheek. Holding her cheek, Eva looks in disbelief at the behavior of Jane.

Jane suddenly grabs Evangeline by her hair making tears fall from her eyes that hold terror in them. "Do you think that you're better than us?" Shaking her head, she receives another slap.

"Let me tell you, you don't deserve any of this. You are a spoiled brat that belongs with your stupid mother in the streets begging for scrubs to eat. You are Nothing. Stay out of my way." Harshly letting go of Eva's hair she falls to the ground.

Carly on the other hand takes a quick picture of the state of Evangeline. "You should be glad that I didn't call Logan. Although he would be love to care for you." Carly couldn't help but smirk.

Evangeline couldn't take it she ran to her room and lock herself. She walks up to her bed and sat there hugging her pillow.

Evangeline POV

After I was done crying, I got up to the bathroom where I saw my now bruised cheek. Taking my makeup bag, I start to cover the bruise making me wince as the makeup sponge makes contact with the bruise.

I know that I can't talk to any of my brothers about this. Once they watch that video of me, they for sure will hate me. Probably even send me to foster care.

Dad, I know he is mad at me, so I can't tell him. He views me as a liar, who lied to his face. I just have to show him after he is not mad at me anymore and after gaining his trust.

Third POV

Evangeline was so deep in thought that she did not hear her bedroom door open and close.

Poor Eva didn't know what is coming for her. Logan thought as he made his way to her bathroom door. Knocking softly he whispers only for her to hear, "Come out, Evangeline." Knowing very well that she wouldn't open the door. He took the key to her bathroom and open the door.

"Hello, angel." He said with a smirk. "I heard that you have hurt my sister. Also, I didn't like how I didn't have a proper welcome from you." He said.

Evangeline felt like prey, the look he was giving her made her feel naked in his eyes. She quickly looked through the room for something that she could use to defend herself. However, there is nothing that she could use to defend herself.

Within each step that Logan took, Evangeline could feel hopeless till she met her stare in the mirror and had an idea...

Sorry for leaving you guys like this...

Comment on what you think Evangeline should do to get out of this situation. Also, do you think that she should take care of it on her own or with the help of others?

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to vote!

Till next chapter ;)