Chapter 23

Evangeline's Pov

After the talk that we had, we order pizza and went to sleep. Currently, I had my head on top of Parker's chest. He had insisted on sleeping in my bed next to me. I reach for my phone to see that it was about to be 6 in the morning. "Wake up, Parker," I said softly. I was going to keep calling for him but an idea pop in my head.

I slowly balance myself in the bed and began to jump. "Wake up! Wake up! Parker!" I screamed. Soon he opens his eyes and laughed at my antics. I drag him up along with me and we began to jump.

"Evangeline!" Dad was standing by the door. "Don't jump on the bed, you can fall darling. You can hurt yourself. Come down and eat some breakfast." He said. Parker rolled his eyes, "Hello father."

"Parker go change and eat breakfast," Dad said before going out of my room. As Parker left the room I rush to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Today is a good day. A brand new day, don't let yourself bring you down. I said to myself.

Getting some jeans with a white shirt and a pink denim jacket I make my way downstairs to find Ayton and Dallas talking about school. Do any of them have a girlfriend?

"Yeah" Dallas reply. Did I say that aloud?

"Yup," Ayton said popping the P.

"What's her name, if I may ask?" I can help but ask. "Isla Miller she is 19," Dallas said proudly. "Oh, I'm happy for you."

"Good morning" Ian came into the kitchen taking a seat by me. He kept looking at me with a creepy smile. "What?" I ask. "Your birthday is coming up in a few weeks."

"Your first birthday with us," Parker yelled making his presence known. "So, Eva how do you feel about being 16? Do you want a sweet sixteen?" Ayton asks me. What do I want?

"I'm not sure. Maybe a cake but definitely not a party." I say remembering that I have never actually celebrated my birthday before.

"Don't worry about the money." Dallas assure me which I nos too. Everyone in the house including the maids have talk and say that I can get anything all I have to do is ask for it.

Javier came in with his breakfast meals that he had prepared. "Today for breakfast we have mush brown potatoes along side with eggs and bacon. For drink you guys have coffee, juice and sweet tea." Javier exclaim with a smile.

I was eating my breakfast calmly and peacefully till I felt a cramp. Oh no.
Not my period please let it no be my period.

Nervously I asked Ian since dad had left, "May I be excused for a moment?" He nodded his head before saying, "but you have to come and finish your meal." He said in his serious voice.

Quickly I make my way to the bathroom to see that I have started my period. I was going to cry. Today was a great day till you darn it period.

But it can't get worse right? I can still have a no embarrass, sad, angry moment right?

Looking for the pads I realize that their are no pads. I had forgotten about them while shopping.

Now I want to cry. Taking my phone I don't really know who to text. But they said that they can help and buy me anything. So I bet that going to the store wouldn't be problem for them.

Dialing Ian's phone number he instantly pick it up, "Is everything alright? Are you hu-"
"I need pads" I can already tell my face is red.

There was a silence before he said, "On it"

Don't forget to Vote! Have a nice day to everyone and thank you for the support that I have gotten. Disclaimer this is the first book that I'm writing and I do have grammar errors that I need to attend. However I would like to finish the book then focus on the editing.