Chapter 20

Sorry for not updating yesterday, it was a really hard day for me.

Evangeline POV

I have never felt any attraction towards the male species but Elias he is something else. He is definitely brave for the introduction that he made in front of my dad and brothers.

"Right," My dad says glaring at him while he just looks at me. Ian came to stand behind me as he rests his hands on my shoulders. I couldn't concentrate on what they were saying till Archer came to me and I look confused at Ian. "You're taking him to take a tour of the house." I nod before signaling to him to follow me.

"So Eva, tell me about you?" Archer said after showing him the house and we stayed sat on the bench in the garden. "There isn't too much to say about me." Honestly, I respond. "Is it true that you were...separated from your family?" He asks. "Yeah, to be honest, I thought that my adoptive parents were my bio family but weren't," I said. He looks at me in shock.

We talk for hours getting to know each other. Turns out we aren't so different and that we get along pretty well. "You know at first I thought that you were like almost every girl, like the ones who are rich and have daddy issues. but you aren't. Your like those type of girls that are really rare." I was going to respond but then Parker calls us for dinner.

Taking a breath I start to walk where I will see again Elias. Taking my seat by Parker and Elias I look up to find my brother Ayton in front of me at his right Ian and at his left Elias who is already looking at me.

I ignore his stares who obviously my whole family notice. Where al sitting silently till Archer starts to laugh really hard. Taking a look at him I also want to laugh hard mostly from the look of him. He is wearing his suit, has the don't fuck with me vibe, his dark voice, but mostly his black face which makes me bit my lip trying to hold my laugh. That was till he got quiet and turn to look at. That's when we both lost it and laughed so hard.

I was going to apologize at my everyone for laughing at such an important meeting for them but when I looked at my dad and brothers they were looking at me with a happy and amused face. "I'm sorry-" I started but was cut off, "Don't ever apologize Evangeline for being happy, laughing, for anything at all." That made me blush, making me look down.

Soon dinner was over meaning time for the Garcia family to leave. I was saying goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Garcia who are so kindly, then Archer came we made few more jokes and exchange phone numbers to keep in contact with.

Elias, who is staring at me with emotions that I'm not familiar with comes to me. I took my hand to shake but he hugs me taking me by surprise. I also hug him in return but I just pat his back trying to pull away. My dad was busy talking with his parents to notice while Archer and my brothers were looking at us-

I felt something warm and soft lingering through my cheek. It took me a moment to realize that Elias kisses me on the cheek leaving me with an open mouth.

Thank you for your support as always. Don't forget to vote and have a nice day!

Sorry by the way if it's a short chapter.