Chapter 13

Eva found herself in a hospital bed hooked to machines when she woke up. Looking up she saw Ayton beside her, he looks sad she thought. Eva rested her hand on his shoulder making Ayton startled and jumping toward her. "I'm so sorry and happy." He said crying.

Not knowing what to do she held him. Looking back she had no one to cry to but now she might. Even though they might not have a good connection she felt the need hold him as she once also felt the need to be held. "I'm fine, Ayton," Eva said. She had never said, 'fine', with meaning till just now.

"Why are you crying?" She asks in curiosity. "I thought I lost you, I can't lose you again princess," Ayton replied to his sister holding her tight. "I'll come later I have to find the others and a nurse to check you up." He said excitedly as he kisses the top of her head. With that, he leaves running through the hallways to meet with his family who is meeting in the waiting room, "Eva is awake!"

Hearing those words Alec's rage left out of his body only to be filled with relief throughout his body. Walking beside his sons to his princess room that she is staying in. Opening the door, Dallas and Parker ran to their sister telling her sweet things. Ian then walks up to her after his two brothers, he also told her about how he would keep an eye on her and her health. After that it was Alec's turn, slowly making his way to her. Sitting beside her wrapping his hands around her small body pulling her close to her. I'm never letting you go, My Evangeline.

"Would you like anything to eat?" Eva replied to her father, "Water would be fine." Soon a nurse walked in with a cup of water handing it to Eva to drink. "So..." The nurse started, " there will be medications, along with creams for your daughter's bruises." Eva look confused because she had never mentioned her bruises to anyone. " Also, whenever Eva is ready we can begin with the test."

Alec had totally forgotten about the test and to mention it to Eva. " Eva we kind of know the situation where Smiths were not good parents. And I would really like to know if he or she tried anything to do with you, down there?" Evas' eyes widen, "No, no, no"

"Please it's so we can help you out." Dallas cried out to her. "Can I have a word with Eva, alone?" The nurse said to the boys which they seemed hesitant about at first but then left.

So, the nurse tells somehow convinces Eva to take the test. (I didn't want to write about it because it just personal to her and those who have been raped or sexually harassed to come out and finally speak up about it to someone, hopefully, you guys can understand where I'm going through this)

The nurse walks with a proud smile toward The Duke Gray males waiting for her and Eva to finish 'their talk'. As the boys see her they stand up to go inside the room but she stops them, " I'm happy to say that you have a strong, brave, and survivor of the abuse and trauma that your daughter has gone through. She took the exam and it came positive after we had our chat she told me." The nurse said with pride in her eyes, " I know it's hard to come out and find your voice because I also am a victim of rape by my boyfriend. And for that, I needed the help of family that kept me going. So be there for your daughter that needs you all. Also, talk to her about a therapist, it can help out." Turning to leave leaving a group of boys with a speechless face.

Parker POV

Hearing those words makes me be proudful to have a fighter as a sister. Who suffer all her pain alone and still is alive. Nevertheless is made me realize that I will be there for her no matter what. Now she doesn't have to suffer alone. She has a family to fight for her.

Ayton's POV

At first, I was confused about what she was trying to go but then she said those words that broke me. However, just a room away from me is a girl who is a sister and a daughter, who survive a world full of demons and things that I might never learn but fought. My sister is a survivor who doesn't need to worry about having t be ever alone from now and on.

Dallas POV

I'm speechless. I never thought that Eva, my sister who is supposed to be spoiled and the happiest girl had to suffer through every single day of her life alone. All this time she has been in pain but still smiles. I have no words all that I know is that my sister went through so much but that is in the past. She lives with us now. From now and forever I will be there for her to care and shower her with the love and fragileness that she deserves. I am filled with pride to have a strong sister.

Ian's POV

Once I find those guys I will kill them but for now, Eva needs me. Whatever her heart needs or desires I will get her she will be treated like the queen that she is. I will help her out and be there to fight with her. I don't care what she has to bring I will fight it alongside hers.

Alecs POV

I will fight for my family. They're mine to protect. To cherish. To love. to care for. To show her that she is worth so much. Now she will have the world down her knees if she ever wishes. I don't care if Lily is here anymore. My daughter will be safe no matter what. Everyone that has caused her pain will suffer. But that will be later now she needs me and I need to show her that My love for her is strong and that I will fight and do whatever it takes for her.

Sorry for the bad grammar. Thank you for all the support! Don't forget to vote.