Chapter 21

Eva's POV

After they left I went to change into much comfy clothes and sat on my bed. Looking back I can't help but think that Elias is just messing with me, come on. He can't possibly take a liking to someone like me. I'm a freak who is depressed most of the time. Plus he might be the kind of males who are just naturally flirty.

No one can ever take a liking to someone like me. No one can truly like or even love me.

Letting myself fall on the bed I stare at the ceiling. How can I let myself fall so easily for someone who has millions of girls who are better than me. But why do I care? I just met the guy, then again he is the first guy to ever kiss me or called me sweet names. My brothers and father yeah they kiss me and tell me how much they love me but that is because they are my family.

They have the urge to do that because we share the same DNA. I bet that if they had an opportunity to leave in an orphanage they would.

Stop beating yourself up.

Trying to stop thinking of the mess that I am I fall asleep.

In the morning

I was woken up by the alarm. Reaching to shut the alarm off I sat up feeling nothing. I tried to think of anything that makes me happy like the cuddles that I get from my brothers. That's it. I'm becoming attached to them. Jumping from my bed I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Not bothering to change clothes I run downstairs.

Not bothering to say morning I make my way to the door, "I'm going for a run!" I yell running outside before they could say anything.

I ran and ran till my legs and lungs felt as if they were burning. I make my way to a bleacher and take a sit. Placing my elbows on my knees and taking my face to my hands. All I want is to cry. Then cry you are alone.

Slowly I feel tears running down my face. "Why am I not enough for you." I manage to whisper as I start to sob bringing my knees up to hug them. Soon I felt two tightened arms wrapped around me. I look up to find Dallas already looking at me. Taking his arms off me I wipe my tears away not looking at him.

"Eva, what's wrong? Why are crying?" He said taking my hands into his. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. " We're so worried for you." Taking his phone he calls dad I don't pay attention to him wanting to be alone I walk away from him. "Evangeline!" He wraps his arm around me hugging me without thinking I also hug him.

"Hey, Eva what's wrong?" Dallas said wiping a tear with his thumb. I can't help but ask, "Why am I not enough? What is wrong with me?" I ask letting the tears that I have held for so long fall. "There is nothing wrong with you, my little beauty," A voice from behind us says to reveal dad.

Taking me away from Dallas's grasp he carries me taking my feet and wrapping them around his torso placing my head on my shoulder.

Dallas POV

I hate seeing my sister this way. What has made her feel this way? or someone? Following close dad, we reach the car and our driver drives us home. When we got there Parker was sitting beside Ian on the steps of the front of the house. Getting out, gained the attention of both. Parker spring up to dad and Eva. Asking all of the questions.

"Parker, please, she needs space let her breath." Ian calmly tells Parker. Parker nodded. Ian came to me asking where was she and I told him that I follow her. Making our way to the house Ayton came down asking all kinds of questions but dad glare at him.

"I'm going to let her rest then after we call All have a family discussion," Dad said looking down at Eva who nodded. Dad left walking upstairs leaving us wondering what happened to our Eva that made her upset."

"No school for you guys," Ian said bringing me out of my thoughts. Usually, Ayton and Parker would be so happy about this but you can clearly see that they're not happy.

"I'm scared," Parker said with a cracking voice. "What if she leaves us because we can't help her." He said crying now. Ian took a seat beside him and seriously told him, "Eva wouldn't leave us. She is happy here and loves each of you." He stops to look at him in the eye as he calmly said, "We have to understand that she went through deep stuff that is not easily to forget,"

Parker said a quick short yeah before evolving Ian into a hug.

"How can we help her. We don't know what type of shit she went through. We only know that she had an alcoholic fosters, she was raped and that's about it. Plus what is the therapist even doing that is helping her?" Ayton asks getting overwhelmed. "Ayton," I finally decided to speak, " Whatever she has gone through we will find a way to help. Imagine being alone all your life. Think about it she might feel that she has to go through all the pain alone."

"But now she has us," Ian spoke with a smile. "Right," I say throwing him a smile. "We just have to be with her. Show her that We care. We love her. We are there for her." I say determine to make my sister feel like the happiest and loving girl in the whole world.

"Come on Parker, let's make something for Eva," Ian said getting Parker who seems less upset now. Who now is rambling about getting flowers, blankets, stuff animals, and chocolate.

"Everything is going to be okay, Ayton," I tell him and side hug him. "She will. I'll make sure of that." He told me resting his head on my shoulder.

Do you guys have any ideas or suggestions? Any questions on the characters?

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to vote!