Chapter 11

Evas POV

I was having a good time with Ian. That was until Ayton kick the door open. I look at Ian who stood up and open his arms, "Of course family, come in. Make yourselves at home. You know I wouldn't be bothered if you had knocked on the door." He said making his voice sarcastic.

When Parker looks at me he came running towards me and sat by my side. " I'm sorry about this morning. I didn't mean for any of this to happen, Evangeline." He said with tears streaming down his eyes. Seeing him made me remember the younger me, begging forgiveness at adoptive parents for what I've done. I ruined their lives. Surprising myself and him I hug him, he hugged me instantly.

Awws were heard around us. I quickly let go of him but he didn't instead he held me tighter. Feeling another pair of arms wrapped around us. Another pair and I guess the others join in the hug. Dallas said aloud, "I will never forget my first hug from my little Eva."

For what felt like hours to me, finally everyone stared to apart from each other. "What are you guys doing here? not to be rude" I ask. " We came to have a sleepover," Ayton says jumping to the couch. "Okay." Uninterested Ian said.

"Hey, Ian can I talk privately," Father said to Ian. Nodding his head Ian leavings with father. Tuning to back the boys, "Let's make a fort." With that, the boys started to make their fort. I focus my eyes on the tv.

"Eeeevvvvaaa," someone said making eyes turn in the direction of the voice. My eyes widen when I saw the biggest fort that I have ever seen. "Don't just stare at it come inside with us," Parker said grabbing my hand guiding me inside. Once inside it was decorated with pillows and Christmas lights. A bunch of snacks was spread around the floor. A computer was set as a T.V. ready to play a movie. Sitting myself down I couldn't contain myself from the joy I was feeling. Just like a child should feel. "Wow, guys you have done an amazing job" "We know alright," Dallas said in a duh voice.

We cuddle each other playing the movie. Somewhere in the movie, I let myself lean to someone as I felt an arm wrapped around me letting the sleep taking over me.

In the morning.

Opening my eyes I snuggle more to the warmth. Looking up I see that I'm still in the fort with Dallas holding me. Moving away from him I try to get out. Getting up I go to my room to do my business. My eyes travel to the toilet. No not today. I think to myself.

Going downstairs I am meet by Alec. He smiles at me pointing to the kitchen. "How did you slept?" He asks me "Fine." He nods before turning to the coffee machine. "Want some?" "Yes, please," I say.

Alecs POV

Yesterday, when I told Ian about the incident with Lily he was not happy. He was fine with letting the boys stay with him as long as they don't make Eva uncomfortable.

"Here," I say giving Eva the coffee mug. She said I quick thank you as she took her seat. I sat across from her. "How do you feel about starting school on Tuesday," I say to her taking her by surprise. " It's alright, but not why Monday?" I stare at her, "It's a Monday, no one likes Mondays." Making her chuckle.

Soon we were interrupted by a crash. Eva's eyes widen while I run to the living room. The fort that the boys made had fallen on top of them. Parker was the first one out catching his breath. Dallas and Ayton made their way out, "That is not how I expected to wake up today." Dallas mutter to himself. He must of refer to wanting Eva to wake him up. Ian came down unimpressed by the mess. "Good morning everyone."

Walking past us he took some stuff out of the refrigerator and star to cook. Everyone came to take a seat at the dining table waiting for Ian to come with food. " Here's breakfast, sis," Ian said putting a plate of food in front of Eva. Then put a plate for him and me. "Thank you, son," I say.

Ayton looks at Ian who is eating his food peacefully. "Where is my plate?" Ian smiled at him before saying, "Go to the kitchen, Ayton. That is where your plate is." Taking a bite. The boys grunted at that. Soon they came back with their plates.

" So, Eva, I'm guessing father explain to you about school. Boys Eva will go to school on Tuesday." Ian says to the boys. Which Ayton and Parker nod. "We have to take her shopping with us." Parker said. "No need, Ian, bought me some clothes yesterday." Eva said.

After finishing breakfast they sat at the table, "What are we doing today?" Dallas asked. " How about the zoo?" I suggest.

"Sure"

"Why not"

"Okay, I'll get my running shoes." Ayton says.

Waiting for Ayton to come down to head to the zoo.

Sorry if the chapter was short. I don't know if you guys prefer long or short chapters.

Thanks for your support. Don't forget to vote.