Chapter 41

Third POV

Archer didn't care about the guards that are coming his way. He took his gun and shot every single of the guards that came after him. With every step, he took the more closer to the Due Gray house he is. Archer couldn't wait till he gets his hands on Logan.

He learned everything from Carly. About the affair, she and Elias had, how Logan came into Evangeline's room, and how they are after the Duke Gray's money. However, Carly didn't say anything about her, and her family had taken it apart to kidnap Eva. She only said that it was all Elias.

As he came in front of the door, he didn't knock he just kick the door open. Ian, Jane, Alec, Logan, and Dallas stood from their seats in the leaving room. Archer's eyes were fill with rage at the sight of Logan. He took more steps toward him.

"What are doing here?" Alec asks one of the Spanish mafia's heir. "I'm here to kill this fucker!" Archer yelled trying to get over Logan but is stopped by Ian.

Archer started to laugh like a manic, "You want to stop me. Do you realize that he tried to rape your sister? In her OWN room." Ian's hands felt numb. He couldn't believe his ears. "That's not everything, Elias took Evangeline, and probably Ayton too, while having an affair with Carly. And you!" Archer said pointing a finger at Alec.

From all the yelling he captures the attention of the maids, Parker, and the guards that are standing speechless at the show that Archer is putting on.

He took small steps toward Alec till they were face to face. "You are disgusting. A failure of a father. Who chose a gold digger over his own family. I bet you didn't know how they would yell and slap Evangeline? When they first came here. However, you were to busy pleasing their needs over your children." Archer's voice is dark and harsh with every word he said to Alec.

As soon those words came out of his mouth Ian took an iPad from the table going to the security system to check for the videotapes. Tears streamy from his eye knowing that he wasn't there to protect his sister.

Everyone else didn't know what to do as they watch the scene before their eyes. Parker had tears rolling down his face. Dallas went over to his youngest brother to confront him. He also wanted to cry but he had to be strong.

The head of the companies, the man of the family had his heart broken into pieces. He didn't want to hear any more. He knew that he is the worst of the people, he turns to Jane. Not caring no more of the contract, of the money that he would earn after her father is dead. He had to make things right. Even if takes every moment of his life to it.

Alec took the gun from Archer and pointed at Jane. The bullet hit Jane between her eyes, her body rapidly fell down. Gasps were heard from every member of the house; they never expect to hurt Jane.

The young boy next to him who notice that Logan was trying to get out took the gun from Alec and shot Logan on the back of his head. His body also fell down. "Take their bodies." Ian spoke to guards not wanting to see the bodies of the people who hurt his family.

Ayton's POV

I felt like my world is crumbling bit by bit. Right now, I'm sitting by the bed while a doctor checks Evangeline.

Her heart started to hurt, it reminds me of when she got sick. I told Elias, however, he didn't listen till Eva pass out. These past few hours have been horrible to be put on blindfolds to being thrown into a room without windows, food, and a bathroom.

Elias along with some of his men would come to the room. They would all look at Evangeline with lust in their eyes. One of them even tries to kiss Evangeline. I try to get the man of her but I was being held down. Elias enjoys the show till the man wanted more. That's, when Elias put a bullet, threw his head.

After that event she was having a breakdown, she didn't stop crying and Elias slaps her telling her to shut up. Leaving us to now.

"Sir, your future wife seems to have epilepsy."

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I cry for Evangeline and me not knowing what Elias would bring to us in the future.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!