Chapter 14

Evangeline's POV

I can't believe it. After many years of never uttering a word about it, I finally said something. I feel as if the weight of my shoulders has been lifted. Talking to Marta, the nurse, made me realize that I am not alone. Just like many women, girls, and children all over the world have to be kept silent. But now I'm free, now I have to face my family. So far they have stood by my side but now that they know I don't know how to feel.

The door open and I couldn't look up, all the freedom that I felt vanish and it turns into shame. How can I look up to people who will not want me? How can I look up to those with who I might felt attach? How can I look up to those who have shown that they care for me?

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone wipes my tears away from the smell of the cologne I knew it was my father. It's the moment of truth when he calls my name, I look up to be meant with eyes full of tears and guilt. "I'm sorry for not being there, yet I will not stop at anything to get those bastards what they deserve. I promise you that all the pain soon will be replaced with love from each and every one of us." He spoke with love in every word. " I will fight for you and with you, princess." I hug him.

All the doubt about left leaving me only in happy tears, "You still accept me knowing that?" I whisper to him. His answer is by holding me and crying into me telling all of the sweet things that I child should be told as a kid.

"Thank you, dad." I couldn't help but say. He stops. He looks up to me with all of the regret gone to be replaced with love and happiness.

Alecs POV

"Thank you Evangeline for being my daughter. For being the sunshine of my life who brought my family together. Don't worry about Lily she is out of life. Let me fight with you, let me in, I want all of you. The scars, your tears, your tantrums, I want everything because you make my life better. You matter so much to me and your brothers that we could give you the whole entire world. I am filled with pride knowing that my daughter is a survivor, a fighter, a person who went through so much but hasn't give up. " Eva was sobbing into my chest when I finish I want to say so much more but I have to make a phone call that will change our lives but it will bring safety and protection.

Looking at my sons they were in tears watching us. Parker was sobbing so much that he didn't have any tears left. Opening my arms out for them they came running. We cried together as the family that we are. Now I know for sure that she will trust us and I know that she won't open up suddenly but she has all the time that she wants because were going to be waiting for her.

In the mansion after they left the hospital.

no ones pov

All the boys cuddled up with their sister who sleeps peacefully. Their dad and Ian were downstairs discussing something but they couldn't care less.

"Are you sure about this father?" Ian asks his father.

"Yes" "Well you have my support. And I'm glad that you are cutting mother off and divorcing her." With that Ian left to Evas room.

Taking his phone Alec made the call. "Hello, brother."

"I'm back and I will take my rightful place as the leader." He said with the power and authority to bring his brother and the entry world down to their knees to bow.

"It's about time. Take your place, brother its good to have you back."

Don't forget to vote. Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!