Chapter 25

Alec's POV

So let me explain, while I was talking over the phone with my parents, they told me that their friend who is about to die in less than a year made a contract. In that contract, it states that I will marry his daughter (Jane) who has two kids. However, we don't have to stay married forever, just while he stays alive. In return, my company and my parents will be the new owners of all of their companies along with the rest of what he owns.

Now back to the present time, my children have a shock and disgust on their faces may I add after showing them a picture of Jane.

"She looks...like plastic if I'm honest," Parker said.

"Yeah"

"Totally"

I ignore his statement and focus on Eva, I know this may be hard on her but I can't really do anything about it. "Well at least Evangeline will have two more girls in the house and you boys will have a new brother," I say trying to lessen the atmosphere.

"There ARE not our Family." States Ayton who looks unhappy, to say the least. I run my hands through my hair and say, "Look we just have to act nice with them, her father will not last a year."

"Cool," Dallas said but his eyes widen along with every one of us. "Not that he is dying but the part where you will divorce." He nervously says.

Ayton gets up and goes away, "Evangeline you are ready to go to school." I inform her and she left saying that she will get her stuff ready.

Today is not my day nor the days that I will have to be married to her. As long as she doesn't hurt any of my kids.

Third POV

Little does he know what he is going to get.

Upstairs, Evangeline can help but get overwhelmed with all of the stuff that is going to be happening but at least going to school will take her mind away. While grabbing her school back she gets a text. A smile appears as she reads who is it from.

Text messages

Archer: Hey shortie!

Evangeline : Hi

Archer: Are you coming to school today?

Evangeline : Yeah.

Archer: Awesome, see you later.

Soon Pacco came in running making Eva laugh. Ian went to his little sister's room and said, "Come on I'm dropping you off at school today."

Ana who is followed by Pacco goes inside the car along with Ayton and Parker.

At least Evangeline has her brothers and a friend to keep those thoughts away from her and to keep her safe.

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote! Also if you have any suggestions please comment or dm me!