Chapter 33

Evangeline POV

I will not let fear control me. I keep repeating in my head. I'm not going to be used like this and I will not be treated like this in my own home.

As soon as he reaches for me, I move out of his way and grab the hairdryer hitting him in the head. Quickly I move out of the bathroom and move a chair in front of the bathroom door.

Letting out a sigh, I made the decision to take some defending classes. The loud banging coming from my bathroom makes me quickly move to Ayton's room.

"You're supposed to knock. You know I could have been naked." He said tightening his hold on the towel that is wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, but can I stay in your room tonight?" I ask him with puppy eyes. He drops his shoulders in defeat and nods. Without a say, he grabs his clothes off the bed and goes into the bathroom. Once he comes out his hair is still wet, with a hoodie and gray sweatpants.

Not wanting to think about the incident that had to happen hours ago and a couple of seconds ago I tell him if he wants to play in the game room.

It had been a couple of hours that we had been playing till we got hungry. So, we went downstairs where I was met with an angry Logan sending glares, Carly with a fake smile, and Jane who looks irritated.

I ignore them not wanting to create more drama than there is. However, Ayton did notice the way that each of them was looking at me. Because as soon they met with Ayton's they change into an actual smile.

Ayton's POV

I have noticed the way all those three idiots look at Eva and how they change when someone else looks. Parker hasn't noticed it; he is too clueless sometimes. Dallas is to focus on his studies and most of the time he is at college but comes to spend time. Ian he is trying to avoid them as possible, mostly Carly, he told me what happen. Plus, he never had a good relationship with mom, so a new person that claims to be our new mother is basically a big from him.

Dad on the other hand he is focusing on looking and being nice to them. To the point where he is forgetting that we too have options, choices, and voices. Now he considers more what Janes says than what we have to say.

Things are changing as soon as they came into our lives. I just hope that we don't forget to always choose family no matter what.

Getting our snacks, I walk behind Evangeline to study my theory which they have proved right. Not bothering to return the smile I walk past them. I don't have time for fake people.

Once again int the gaming room I can tell Evangeline has been stress. I don't want to ask right now but I will later. I will let her have the time to calm down and then I will ask.

"Ayton?" Eva says with a hint of nervousness in her voice. I nod for her to ask whatever she wants. "Can you teach me how to fight?"

I look surprised at her, never have I expected for her to ask me this. "I don't know Eva, I don't want you to get hurt. Plus, you have me and the rest of us to protect you and defend you." To be honest I want the one to fight for her. She shouldn't need to fight any more than she has already.

"Okay." That was all she said with a smile. "I'll ask dad if I can teach you or have someone like a professional to teach you." I tell her not wanting to disappoint her. Taking me by surprise she envelops me in a big hug.

Third POV

Evangeline knew that she didn't want to be a helpless little girl. She didn't want to be the old rug that everyone can step on. She wants to fight back. She wants to be a confident girl who needs saving no more.

However, sometimes we need a little help, even when we think that we got it. Because we don't know what others have prepared for us.

She already had someone in mind to teach her how to fight. Archer. Now she just needs to tell him to teach her. But she doesn't have her phone, so she must wait till school tomorrow.

Soon the night came, at dinner, Alec and Ian had a mafia event to attend. So it was only Parker, Dallas, Jane, Carly, and Evangeline. Logan and Ayton were missing with no trace of where they had gone.

Evangeline slept in Ayton's bed, sometime in the middle of the night Ayton had come to his room and fell into a deep sleep.

In the morning

As the alarm woke them up, Evangeline jumps from the bed. She would ask Ayton where he was but she had other things in her mind.

After getting ready to go to school. Everyone was currently in their seats eating their breakfast. She ate fast, which earn her questionable looks from her brothers and a serious talk from her father about eating more slowly or she could choke.

She knew that if Ayton had said no, her father is going to say no to her learning to fight.

When the time came for them to leave for school, she was the first one out of her seat and the first one to enter the car. Again, leaving everyone with questionable looks.

"How can someone be so happy and energetic knowing there to school?" Parker asks as he lazily grabs his school bag.

At school, a certain boy is waiting for Evangeline to ask her something important to ask. He had been thinking about it and knew for sure of what he was and is feeling towards her. Unlikely his older brother, who would stay in the parking lot to watch Eva. He had stalked her social media and sometimes where she went after school. He had no idea about the feelings his younger brother had for Evangeline.

As soon as Eva found Archer, she made her way towards him. She didn't even let him speak and went straight to the point, "Can you teach me how to fight?"

I will be announcing when I will be posting new chapters under the conversations tab. Also thanks for the ideas I really appreciate it. By the way, follow for news and comment or message me privately if you have suggestions.

( I am currently working on a new project, which I will be posted after finishing this book.) If any of you are interested in want to know what it is or a view of what it will be please inform me.

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to vote!