Chapter 19

Evangeline's POV

The past week has gone as well with its drama. Let me fill you on, so first, the rumors have gone wild. Apparently now I'm the girlfriend of the Archer or as the girls of my school like to describe his 'fuck doll'. Secondly, dad was not happy with this, he talks non-stop about hormones and boys. Boys are a big NO to me. Third of all, I have to go with the therapist about two times a month to talk about my feelings. I still don't feel comfortable mostly since we just sit there waiting for me to talk looking at each other. However, I'm not ready to talk to a stranger.

Today is Saturday I can finally relax with Pacco, that's the name of the puppy Parker got me. He is full of energy and loves to cuddles. Dad and Ian still are comfortable with him but the rest are.

I'm currently sitting on the couch with the boys watching the last episode of The Vampire Diaries.

"OMG"

"Noooo"

"What!!"

That's what the boys scream as Stefan sacrifices himself and dies with Katherine. Suddenly we're all crying over the last episode. "At least it's over guys," Dallas says after a while.

"Wait now we have to watch The Originals," I say in a duh voice. They turn their heads at me as if I grew a second head. " The Mikaelson family." Ayton just gets up shaking his head. Parker on the other hand said, "Yeah I'm totally watching." I'm happy that at least I will be able to watch it with someone.

Dad comes in with a worried and somehow calm expression. "Family meeting" He yells making me and Ian flinch. He quickly says a sorry before Dallas comes. "Now, Ayton!" He yells after Ian sits by me putting his arm around me.

Ayton rolls his eyes at dad as he scolds him. "So, I have called all of you because there will be another mafia coming to eat dinner with us. I want you all to behave and Eva please at all times be around one of your brothers." With that, he got up. " And don't worry, this mafia is coming here to celebrate that we will be allies from now. Now you guys should be getting ready."

I got up to walk to my room. Closing the door behind me I let my mind wonder about today's dinner. I'm scared but dad said that there is no need to be scared. I should take a shower to help calm the nerves and to fresh up.

Elias POV

I'm Elias Ronaldo Garcia. I'm the first son of Ronaldo and Estefania Garcia and heir of the Spanish mafia. I have a younger brother Archer. Also, I'm 18 years old. That is all you need to know about me.

Today is an important day for my family. We will be having dinner with the Duke Grays the American mafia. Rumors have it that the missing princess is back I guess today we will know for sure. I bet it was all a lie about her kidnapped just to have her off the radar for the other mafias. She probably is a spoiled brat who doesn't know a thing other than to ask her dearest daddy.

"Hey, bro" Archer comes to me, I turn to look at him in his dark navy suit with a red tie. I nod at him, "Today is an important day Archer, don't mess it up." He completely ignores me as he goes on, "You know about the Duke Grays girl, well I met her." Archer says looking at me with a smirk. "How do you?" I ask.

"Well hermano, you know how I go by 'The Mute' at the fucking school. I was being picked on again by some fuckers but she tells them to stop messing with me." He stops to look at me still having the smirk that I wish I could just wipe away. "So" I say.

"Eli," I hate the nickname, " the guys told her to stop and leave me to themselves and till one of the girls asked her name and she responded with 'I'm Evangeline Duke Gray' with that they were silent for the rest of hour. Not that everyone thinks that I'm her boyfriend because I responded a question for her. She seemed to be overwhelmed. Her eyes didn't shine as they had the first day."

"Are you in love Archer, the so-called scary boy ?" I ask playfully. "Wait till you see her bor, she is stunning." He said. "We'll see about that asshole now leave," I say getting frustrated.

--In the Duke Gray mansion. Time skip--

My family is waiting for me as I reach the last steps of the mansion soon to be open by big enormous dark brown eyes that have so many secrets and that have me lost in the way that they shine from the moonlight. Lips that are full of mystery for one to taste. Skin so glowing that not even an angel can have, forcing my eyes to travel down I am met by a gorgeous body in curves all in the right places.

Someone clears the throat making me look back at her eyes than to be met by Alec Duke Gray. Putting my hand out to shake he tightly takes it not breaking eye contact. "It's so lovely to have you, Elias." I respond making my voice as dark as his, " I could say the same, Alec."

Eva's Pov

I was shocked to see Archer standing in front of me but was more shocked to see the greek god in front of me. From the corner of my eye, I see that Archer wiggles his eyebrows at me when I look away from the greek handsome boy. "Evangeline, it's a big pleasure to see you again," Archer says as he takes my hand to kiss is but was suddenly stopped by a growl.

Turning to look at whom it belongs I see that everyone has eyes on him. Suddenly he takes my hand pulling me to him, "Hello corazon, I'm Elias Ronaldo Garcia but you can call me amor." He said winking at me making me blush as the way he said it with his Spanish accent.

Fighting For Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें