Chapter 47 Part 2

Ian's POV

My baby sister and light of my family; she has grown so much not just temper but into someone that I am proud to say, my sister. These four past years have been hard for my family, we have our ups and downs but so far, we have been victorious. As an older brother, I couldn't be prouder to see my younger siblings thrive in life.

Now that Eva is going to college, I'm going to be alone in this house...more like a mansion. I have been thinking about selling the house. So many memories have been made in this house and new more yet to come.

It makes me realize that I have done not much with my life. I'm almost thirty and still haven't done things that I wish I could say I have. I want a life...

Most of my life has been dedicated to the mafia life that I didn't want. To fully my parents' wishes to be the best. Now that all of them are doing well and have a life of their own. I think it's finally time for me to start a life. Who knows maybe I will find love, distress, joy, a challenge but I want everything that this life can give me.

Still, I will make sure that each of my younger siblings is okay. To make sure that they are doing well with their life. And if one of them needs me I will be there. Like I am for Evangeline now that she is going to be a soon-to-be mother. She hasn't told the rest, but she will today after she is finishing talking with Archer.

Yeah, she took me by surprise just as she is going to be in a while since Archer had to ask permission to marry her. And of course, I had to give him a few hours of speech to permit him.

No one POV

A few hours later....

"Hey, I'm back!" Evangeline yells when she walks into her home. She had been crying from the pretty proposal that Archer had done to her and the way that he had reacted to her being pregnant. Now it was time to share the news with her the rest of her brothers.

Soon Dallas, Ayton, and Parker had rush to her. Just like they do every time that she would be back from a date with Archer.

Parker was the first to greet her before asking, "What did he want with you? and why is he here?"

"Clearly nice and because I'm basically part of the family." Mutter Archer.

Dallas chuckles at Archers response, not believing the 'basically part of the family'.

However all three brothers mouth widen at the sight of the simple yet beautiful big diamond ring on Evangeline's hand.

Ian knew of this so he just walk ups to the new engaged couple. "Congratulations both of you." Ian leaning toward both Eva and Archer to give them a hug. Just to show his younger brothers that he approves.

"Noooooo"

"What?!"

"Are you out of your mind!"

All three brothers didn't know what to do, besides they never thought of Evangeline leaving them for him. And she wouldn't but having Ian in their side would be difficult to not approve. But it's okay cause that doesn't mean that they can't dislike.

Not wanting to see the sight of her older childish brothers, Eva went up to each brother and gave a kiss on their cheek. "Guys you are my favorite boys-"

Cough*

Parker gives a good glare to Archer.

"As I was saying, I love you. I would love to stay with you guys but I want to live an independent life too and live a life with someone too." Evangeline explains to her siblings.

They all understood but they can't help to feel as if Archer would take her away from them.

The rest of the afternoon Evangeline and with the help of Ian made the brothers realize that it's okay and that Eva would not forget about them when she marries Archer.

"Still for approving in this marriage and giving my constant to Archer, you both have to name my niece or nephew after me or let me choose the name." Ayton said.

Now starting a brand new fight with all the boys and living an amaze girl with a bright and not so bright future ahead. Which is good since no one has a good life but wonderful because she has people that will be besides her all the time.

The end

I hope you guys enjoy this reading. Thanks for everyone that took the chance to read Evangeline's journey life. I also have plans to write an bonus chapter after Archer and Evangeline's weeding, but I'm not sure yet. Anyways thanks for the support I am so grateful for each and one of you guys!!!