Chapter 4

Evangeline's POV

Home. What a foreign word for me.

I couldn't help wonder what does he means by home. Will I become a maid? Or maybe they want me? No, if they wanted me they wouldn't have left me. Yet the way he said Home made me feel something inside of me. However, I don't know this feeling.

After my check-up, "mother" came in with some clothes for me to put on. I went into the bathroom to change. I took my time putting on the clothes. I was expecting to be left alone in the hospital room that I'm staying, but I was meet with all of them.

As soon as I came in the boys look up at me with a pure smile. "Mother" waves her hand at me to sit between her and " Father". I don't know but I kind of feel something weird about her. With the other males in the room, I feel really nervous. "Don't be nervous. There is nothing to worry about." I just nod my head, I just look anywhere not meeting anyone.

" Eva, Are you excited to go to America? By the way, my name is Dallas." I just nod my head. Wait a minute America.

"America?" I ask almost in a whisper. A chorus of Yeah I heard in return. I must of look stupid since they laughed at me. Which cause me to blush. Awws was what I heard.

"We live in America. You won't be living with the Smiths anymore. We have gotten them to give us custody over you." Father said in a sweet yet scary voice giving me a side hug. The boys stand up, then introducing themselves.

Apparently, I have four older brothers which go, Ian, Dallas, then there's Ayton and Parker whom I will be going to school with. Ayton and Parker seem to be happy about that. Well, at least they both like me right? But that's what everyone does, fake it. Till were in their home, I will see their true colors. Sooner or later. I know how people are. They always seem to be nice at first. That is until you do something that they don't like. Then it starts with yelling, pushing, physical, and sometimes sexual. That's what l learn from my par- the Smiths and their friends.

That's okay though, thanks to them this "Family" won't be able to take away anything else from me. Am broken and the is no piece of me that has not been broken before. People have walked over me, step on me physically and emotionally.

I must have been so deep in my thoughts to notice that I was standing up. Parker came to me and he took out his hand. I shook my head. From the corner of my eyes, I could see the hurt in his eyes. I start to follow the others.Finally exiting the hospital.

WOW. That is my first thought when I see the car but then I quickly put a blank face on. I enter the car and sat all the way at back. Not wanting to sit with anyone, but they didn't get the hit. They started to fight over who will sit by me. That was till "Father" yelled at them to shut up. I flinch at his voice. When I open my eyes he was looking at me with regret in his eyes and said a quick sorry.

In the end, I was sitting by Parker, then after him Dallas. Ayton along with Ian who was sitting in front of Parker taking glances at me every chance he got. It was my supposed "Father and Mother" sitting in the front.

The car drive was silent, they did try to make conversations with me but I ignore them. I keep my eyes focus on the window, avoiding everyone. I felt guilty but I won't and shouldn't feel guilty.

"Does anyone want something to eat before heading to the airport or should we eat once we're on the plane?" Father asks looking at me but the moment was ruined. Thanks, Parker.

"OMG!" Parker yelled. That hurt my ears. "We should stop and eat at a restaurant as a complete family now that Eva is here with us"

"Totally"

"Yeah"

"One of the best things you have ever said in your entire existence," Ayton tells Parker. Ian, Dallas, and Ayton start laughing. Parker turns to me and smiles as he sees that I'm not laughing.
Wrapping his arm around me he said in a proud voice, "Looks like Eva doesn't appreciate your horrific sense of humor. Ayton"

Everyone turns to look at me. I got so nervous and carefully take Parker's arm from me." Looks like she doesn't like you. Parker" Ayton says with the same proud voice as Parker. I just rolled my eyes. Pretty mature to be honest. Boys will be boys.

The car came to a stop meaning that were here. Getting out of the car I notice that the restaurant is expensive. My new family seems to have a lot of money. Ian carefully places both of his hands on my shoulders and guides us to the entrance. Once we were all inside I almost gasp. I had never been out to eat not even in MacDonald's. Ian still guided both of us to a near table.

As we got in our seats a waitress rushes to take our orders. Her blouse was unbuttoned and she had obviously pulled her skirt up. " Hey, handsome and pretty faces." She said in a flirtatious voice looking at the boys. "What can I get you? Maybe some good meat? What about some sweet desserts?" Flashing her fake eyelashes. Gosh, I really hate her. Mother was looking at the waitress with a face that said " Really bitch ".

"Is there something wrong, Miss?" The waitress asks Mother. How just how does she has the audacity to ask what's wrong. When you're the problem.

" Can you stop flirting with my husband and sons, please Miss home wrecker." Well damn. Everyone just looks at our table. Father is trying to keep his laugh. While the boys just stare at their mother in shock. From the look of their faces, it looks like she never has outbursts like this or at least public.

The manager makes his way to our table, " Is there a problem Mr. and Mrs?" he asks. No. there isn't, other than Homewrecker who is flirting with a man who is married and with MY sons who are much younger than this." The manager took the woman away after saying how sorry he was. Then a male waitress, Jake, came to take our orders.

After everyone at our table had said what they wanted, Jake turned to me. " What would you like?" In a nice manner voice, I told him, " I'm good." Flashing him a smile. He looks confused before asking " Are you sure? Maybe a smoothie? Dessert? I just shook my head and smile. He nods his head.

I rest my head on the table. While I hear them talk and whisper to them. After some time I almost fell asleep. Until I felt someone tap my shoulder multiple times. I look up to see them looking at me with a smile. "We got you some fries, chicken, and some rice. I know that you're going through a tough time right now. You have a family that you weren't aware of but please eat. It's for your own good." Mother said not meeting my eye but staring at the plate that Dallas places inform of me.

Looking at them to the plate, keeping the silence watching everyone start to eat I decided to use the bathroom. Tapping Parkers shoulder, he looks at me in surprise and shock, I point to the bathroom and he nods his head before throwing a smile. Ignoring their stares I make my way to the lady bathroom quickly.

Once I'm in the bathroom, I enter the stall and make myself throw up. They just pity me and are giving me food because where in the public. I couldn't help myself from thinking. I don't know for how long I was throwing up till I heard my name being called. "Evangeline are you okay, darling?" Mothers voice. Feeling something wet on my lap I notice I was crying.

I just wanted to say Thank you to does how are reading my story it means a lot to me. If you have any ideas or would want to see something happen in the story please contact me or comment. Thank you to all of you for your support.