Chapter 9

Ian's POV

I got in my car where I see Eva looking deep in thought. "Hey Eva, you will be staying with me. Plus-" I say before starting at the engine and drive out of here. "" I have full custody over you." She looks at me confused before saying, " What? But isn't Alec my well Biological parent?" "Yeah he is but since he is old and I'm in charge of the rest of the siblings, I and our father decided that I would have full custody over you just in case something were to happen. He is like your guardian but I'm responsible for you." I explain to her.

Eva laughed, " So you're my dad now." " You can say something like that," I said teasing her before pinching her cheek. The rest of the drive was silent but comfortable.

I like this version of her, carefree. Eva being herself. I would make sure to keep it that way, even if means keeping her with me away from our mother. Hopefully, dad handles this situation.

I will admit that I don't have the best relationship with my mother. She is fake. I have seen her true colors but everyone in our family is too blind to see it. She is manipulative. I don't know what got into her, I only know that I will find out.

Coming into the driveway of my house I press the button that I keep with me to open the gates to my home. It is not big as my father's but it's not as small either. Turning to Eva she is looking at it with adoration in it.

Eva POV

I don't know but being with Ian makes me feel safe and protective. I don't if it's because he is my oldest brother or just the fact that he took me away from somewhere I wasn't wanted. Whatever the reason is, grew to me to like him just a bit more than the others.

Ian's house was a simple medium mansion not over the top but neither basic. It's cute. I thought to myself.

Ian came to my side and open the door like he had done when I first came to America. Taking his hand we walk to the door, leading me through the house. Showing me the place. There is an indoor pool, a two-level library, a study room, a gym, and a movie place.

There were no weird vides on this house, it only felt truly welcoming. No overwhelmedness. Just a peaceful atmosphere.

No one's POV

"This is yours, Eva. I design it myself but we can go and buy stuff as well as clothes. Then you can talk to me about where you got the bruises from." Ian says giving her an "I want to know the truth" look. "I'm going to start on the food that we didn't get to finish." With that, I leave to the kitchen. Staring on some simple pancakes with eggs and bacon. "Eva the food is ready!" Ian yells as he places two plates with food on the table.

He was about to go get her afraid that she got lost but came into view. He smiles at her before grabbing two cups.

Ian truly wants Eva to feel welcome. He knows that coming out of nowhere and claiming to be family must not be easy. Mostly when now you have siblings. With family, it means drama will always be there no matter how much you love them. Drama somehow is found.

He knows that she needs time to adjust to this place and style so, he is giving her the chance to say with no other than himself.

Sitting, she looks at the plate, she felt relief that it wasn't some weird meal that she wasn't used to but felt bad that she might not finish it. Eva said a quick thank you before taking a small bite of the food. Ian did notice that the way she would act around food. Which cause him to investigate that. He had a few things on mind on why should it be, however, he would not say anything till she was ready.

When both of them finish, Eva really didn't want to go. She was happy with the room, it was more than okay. It was simple. Just like her. A simple girl living in the universe as he throws more drama into her life.

" You know we can do online shopping if you want. Plus don't worry about the money." Eva responded with a " Yes, please."

Both going into the living room they sat down. "Here obviously you know how to use a computer. Click on whatever you want." Ian said while passing the laptop to Eva. While Eva went through the stuff he went to get a few things he had bought Eva. The first day that Eva stayed with them he did go to a client but after he went to get stuff for Eva. He got her a laptop, iPhone, apple watch, and Ipad. Ian was just waiting to give her this whenever they would make a day for him and her to spend time together.

Going back to the living room. He sat the bags next to him. He took a look at what Eva has gotten and noticed it wasn't much. "DIdn't I told you to buy whatever you want." Eva shook her head. "I'm good." Shaking his head he clicked on somethings that he thought Eva would like.

Every once in a while he would ask Eva if she was okay with it. She would also comment about the things he chose. They both ended up making jokes and laughing. Not wanting to ruin the moment he chose to ask the questions that he was going to ask her about the bruises later. He was happy and would always remember her laugh and true smile.

Eva had never had a good time like this. She was being herself without noticing it. The pain that she would always feel, she has forgotten about it. Eva felt happy.

Sorry if the chapters are too long. Thanks for your support, don't forget to vote.

Would you guys be interested in any of the other character's POVs?