Chapter 26

Lily's POV

Please answer... "Hello this is the secretary of Alec Duke Gray, how may I help you?"

"I'm Lily, Alec's ex-wife. I-" I was cut off by the women speaking harshly towards me, " Sorry, but he doesn't accept calls from you."

"Please I would like to see my kids. It's all I am asking." I say with tears on my eyes. I was hoping that she would understand but she ended the call leaving me in my room crying hoping to see my children and to apologize to Evangeline."

Third POV

"Mom this wedding of yours has to be perfect now that you will be Alec's new wife." Janes youngest daughter said. "I know Carly," Jane said not really paying attention as her attention is fixed on the dress in front of her.

"I want more glamorous... it needs to be more than this okay," Jane spoke to her dresser who nodded.

Jane turns around to face her son and daughter walking towards them, "Remember my children, that his attention will be fixed on Anastasia so we get rid of her. Understood."

"Of course mother we have gone through this for the past week," Logan says irritated, before speaking, "We make her look bad and then show her who is the boss to keep her mouth shut than make her family turn against her. We. Get. It. So please stop."

Poor Jane doesn't know about the contract however, will the universe play a twist in the life of Evangeline and her family? or will it help them find their way to each other through the hard times?

Meanwhile, at school, Evangeline is having a break from life thanks to Archer. Right now her brothers are watching Eva and Archer from the other side of the cafeteria.

Ana slowly turns to Archer as her laugh fades,"Thanks for making me laugh Archer. I really need it,"

"No problem, shortie." He said with a smirk. "I'm not that short. Archie"

"Really, Archie? how about handsome, sexy..." He leans in and whispers in her ear in a husky voice, "what about future baby-daddy?" This time it was him who was laughing his demons away as her whole face turns red.

Playfully Eva smacks his chest and, "Chill shortie I was just playing." He said.

Soon Eva is yanked by her arm, "Eva let's go." Ayton said. "Why? Wh-" but stop when her brother throws her over his shoulder.

Everyone now is watching Ayton, Parker, and Eva who is hanging for her life walk away into the parking lot. But is stop by their mother who ran towards them.

"Please I just want to talk." Lily's voice is filled with desperation. All this time she has not to stop thinking about her babies. She didn't want them to think badly of her.

Parker slowly turn around and spoke calmly, "No. Mother please just stop making this hard."

Lily took some steps toward her son but Ayton quickly put Evangeline inside the car before standing in front of his younger brother. "Mother, he said to stop. You can't act as if nothing is happening and act like the victim." He stops as his mother started to cry from his words. Yet, he continues, "You knew and never said something, you saw our suffering. You still have the audacity to come and talk to us. You are far from being a victim."

He turns not staring back as his mother calls after him. "Parker, call dad and tell him that we're going home." That was the only thing said as he drives his youngest siblings home.

Don't forget to vote!

Thanks for everything! Have an amazing day everyone!