Chapter 29

Third POV

As the envious woman leaves the restaurant along side of her is her children who have a big smiles on their faces. As soon as there out of the sight of the Duke Grays their smiles fall and their faces turn into pure anger.

Carly started by saying with jealousy in her voice, "I can't believe they didn't even try to get to know us." Her mother agrees with her, " I know all of our attention was ruin by that bitch of a brat." The son Logan continues by adding, "She knew what she was doing."

That is how their night went by adding more flames to their fire. With every detail that they hated or saw about poor Evangeline who didn't do anything wrong.

Meanwhile at the house or should I say mansion. The family is seated in the living room with grandpa ( Edmond ) telling his granddaughter all of the funny and embarrassing stories of his grandsons.

Soon the night called, making everyone getting ready to call off the night. However, Evangeline in her quiet room couldn't stop thinking about all of the moments and times she messes up. Everyone knew proper etiquette and the manners. It keep going thinking that she want as nice or didn't made Jane and her children feel welcome enough.

She went deeper into her mind not knowing the consequences of it...

Dallas POV

Looking up at the stars from my window I can't thank enough God. The sky and the stars make it look as the world is so infinitely big that there is no way that we have found our sister.

I was interrupted by my thoughts by my stomach growling. Looking at my phone I turn it off making me realize I forgot to check the time.

2:45 a.m.

Passing Evangelines room to head out the kitchen to eat I hear whimpers. Should I check on her?Of course, I'm her brother. What's wrong with me tonight.

Knocking on the door I can't hear anything but her whimpers worrying me even more. Opening the the door to enter her room I am welcome by the her out of my sight other than the bathroom door open.

What I see next makes my eyes tear up as I walk further into the bathroom. Shaking my head I hurry to her, rolling up my sleeves I hurry and take her hair away from her face. Also taking away the toothbrush from her, which I'm guessing that she use to make herself throw up.

Finally, for what seems to be an eternity she sits up and I hand her a towel to wipe her mouth with. My eyes soon fall again on her bloody wrist which is banged up horribly, may I add.

"I am sorry Dallas..." I open my mouth to speak but I'm speechless there is nothing that my mind is still processing. Looking at her I see her messy brown wavy hair, red face felled with tears and swollen lips. I can't help but cry.

"Why Evangeline?" I say sobbing.

"I can't help it. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to worry anyone with everything that is happening in the family and the mafia I'm sure it must be stress-" I cut her off.

"Evangeline, I love you more than my life. A while ago I was thanking God that he brought you to us." I say with tears streaming on both of our faces. Moving closer to hug her I envelope her into a my arms. "Please don't ever think that your a burden or anything bad towards us. Your a miracle into our lives. I need your, our bothers and father need you."

Third POV

Dallas kept going on telling so many lovely things to Evangeline. That she felt her heart warm up from many things that Dallas had said to her. Somehow Dallas was convinced by Eva to keep this between them. And from now on they made a deal to sleep with Dallas until he made sure Eva is okay.

Thanks for all your support guys! I couldn't have done this without y'all!
If anyone has ideas or wants to see something or add please comment or message me.
Don't forget to vote!