As she expected, Haru came back with a brown headed doll. He was male but in his drawer was full of dolls. He said he kept it for Hana but what she had been noticing; Haru just shared the dolls with his friends, girl of course!

Shaking her head, Ellena held Haru's hand and shut the door.

'Ani, we're going to the mart but Ken uncle and other uncles will visit us today. We'll have party at our new house.' She rubbed his head and walked to the elevator.

'Really? Does Barbie come?'

'I'm not sure but her mommy comes, so she too.'

While the mommy and son were chitchatting happily, there was a slim tall figure followed their back. The woman then grabbed Ellena's head and pulled her to the emergency stairs.

'Ahhhhhhhhh'

Ellena screamed with this sudden pain. She turned around and gasped weakly with the ahead knife. Ellena immediately cuddled Haru and hid him from this nasty thing.

'You b*tch!! Having so much fun, huh!!?' Eun Joo growled and stroked the sharp blade on Ellena's tummy.

'Mama, what's the matter—'

'Don't turn around, sweetie. Stay still!'

Calming her mind, Ellena banned Haru from unlocked her arm. Clenching her fists, Ellena fixated eyes on that shabby lady. Eun Joo now looked like one of the psychos with her sweaty face and messy hair. She wasn't far from the beggar look.

'What do you want?' Holding her shivering body as the knife running up and down her tummy, Ellena let out her confident voice.

She bit her lip and glared at that perverted girl.

'Huh!! What I want?? You b*tch!! Your life of course!! I've been living in hell these months with the attack of your brother!! Damn!! He left me no way!!' Eun joo screamed crazily and clutched Ellena's cheeks.

'And you!! You slut!! You stole my oppa!! I am dying while you're laughing with him!! You take everything from me!! You've been a b*tch from the beginning up until now!! You've snatched my oppa from me!! Why did you approach him so easy!! I've been working hard to get his attention!!

I followed him to the new high school and tried hard to the pass entrance exam in the university!! Still, he has never noticed me!! Because of the b*tch like you!! You cut off my line and steal him from me!! Who the hell are you!! Why do you take him away from me!!??'

Eun Joo screamed hard at Ellena's face and shook her body.

'Mama!!' Haru heard this scary voice, sobbing quietly.

'No problem, sweetie. Close your eyes and ears. Everything will be alright.' Ellena petted Haru's back with a soft whisper.

She then turned to Eun Joo with many memories dashed into her brain. Her eyebrows tied as a ruler, spotting this type of familiar expression. Gasping weakly, Ellena pointed at Eun Joo with her shaky finger.

'Y-you are that ugly Han Joo!?' Ellena spoke out the nick name her classmate often called a quiet girl who sat at the back. She was kind of introvert and got bashed by the girls in her class most of the time.

Indeed, everyone seemed to bully Han Joo coz of her weak look. Unlike her, everyone just left her alone. They didn't dare to mess with her coz Ellena knew Tae kwon do. Beyond their expectation, she was so weak. That poker face was just her mask.

She just built up the wall and people weren't patient themselves. Everyone didn't talk nor be nice to her, except Amy, Leo and Vixx.