Bonus chapter: Leo and the twin Part 2

Start from the beginning

Haru this time shed a tear when the book corner scratched his temple till his head span.

He then screamed and whined his lung out as the pain showed up and there was blood spot on his palm.

'I'M BLEEDINGGGGGGG HEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUUUU!!!!'

'What's the matter, Haru?'

Leo who heard a loud noise quickly walked out.

'He hit me. He bled me.'

Haru stomped and pointed at a causer who was lying on the sofa, enjoying a show with his belly laugh.

'Where? Oh my.'

Leo lied Hana on the floor and walked Haru to the kitchen, cleaning his wound. Before he could check the bill with Tae ru, another loud whine came out from the living room.

'Tae ru!! That's your sister's finger, not a cracker!!'

As he was busy banning the king of bullying, that big hand accidentally poured the antibiotic on Haru's cut in a large amount.

'Papa!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

Haru screamed and jerked in pain. He cried louder with the irritation.

'Omox3, sorryx3'

Leo instantly carried Haru back to the living room and blew him the cold air to reduce pain.

The living room was now becoming an arena of crying. Hana was sobbing inconsolably while Haru whined his lung out as the cut hurt him.

Damn!! Who should he look after first?? Leo grabbed his head in headache, decided to carried Hana up and headed to Haru who was screaming at the big fan. He shook Hana lightly and petted Haru's back.

Damn! He was confusing the methods now.

Tae ru who saw crying baby would get much attention, he too started whining out. The whole room was now covering with children's loud cry.

'Omox3, what's the matter here!!? Oppa!! What've you done to the kids!!!??'

Ellena walked out, having done dressing and got surprised with this scare-the-lion-away yell. She gasped and rushed carrying crying Tae ru up with a soft pat on his back.

...................

Sighing hard, Leo lied sleeping Haru on his bed. He wiped off his big son's tear and covered him a sheet. Leo then cleaned the dirt around his temple's bandaid. He kissed Haru goodnight on forehead and left the room.

'You naughty dinosaur!! How come you hurt your brother?'

Leo tapped that chubby baby on bottom lightly as Ellena finished showering him and it was time to get dress. Tae ru sat up and threw Leo the ball.

Leo then lied him back on the bed and grabbed the baby powder. Tae ru again held his daddy's chest to stand up. He slapped Leo's face for fun and giggled. Leo growled and nibbled his tiny fingers lightly.

Tae ru belly laughed with his daddy's tickling. He climbed on Leo's laps and pushed him to lie on the bed. Tae ru crawled on his dad's stomach and started pinching Leo's face. He laughed out loud when his dad moaned in pain.

'You piggy!! Start bullying Papa again, huh?'

Leo rubbed that wide forehead with his, bussed his chubby cheeks then held Tae ru up the air. That kid just had his belly laugh. He seemed to enjoy this ride.

'Pappaa!! Pappaa'

'Just now, you call me?'

Shaking his head, Leo pulled him down.