Chapter 73- Friend in need, friend indeed (?)

Start from the beginning

-silence-

-silence-

............

......

...

*whisper*

'So they break up?' Hong Bin.

'Cannot. They looked good together last time.' N.

'Nothing's forever, N hyung.' Hong Bin.

'Just look at his gloomy face. I bet it's with other girl. If not, he won't be this angry if we talk about noona.' Ravi

'Or Ellena found out he has an affair with other girl and broke up with him? Just remember his blue condition from the beginning up until now.' Hong Bin.

'Yeah, it could be! He's been sleeping on the table all this long!' N.

'What makes you think like that? Leo hyung loves Elli noona so bad. He wouldn't cheat on her.' Hyuk.

'Yeah, he even asked us to sing a love song for her! I still remembered how frightened it was standing on the fence.' Ravi.

'I had a cut when jumping down.' N.

'But don't you know Ellena Park?' Hong Bin.

'.........'

'........'

'........'

'........'

'Queen' Hyuk.

'Of' Ravi.

'Tae' Ken.

'Kwon' N.

'Do' Hong Bin.

'See! She would not take it easy on hyung!' Hong Bin.

'But they are lover! The stuff can happen..' Ravi.

'Other girls I'll agree but in this case..' Hong Bin.

'Eyy! Elli noona also has many good sides! She's kind and caring!! Always buy me food!' Hyuk.

'That was Leo hyung's allowance.' Ravi.

'She made me lunch box!!' Hyuk.

'And Leo snatched that box, so you asked me for a share!' N.

'She walked me home!!'

'And Leo hyung gave away his bike for you the next day.' Ken.

'Noona shared me her umbrella on that rainy day!' Hyuk.

'And you got hit by Leo hyung for making him nosebleed since he had planned to walk under the rain with an umbrella with her but ended up running under the rain, soaking.' Ravi.

'Noona consoled me when I failed in math class.' Hyuk.

'Yeahh! The following day, you got punch for hugging her, though you two are god sibling.' Hong Bin.

'Leo hyung is scary.'  Hyuk.

'He is! And in a next second you will review your bittersweet memory with him again if you continue talking about Ellena with those double hearts in your eyes.' Hong Bin signaled the maknae to a tall figure at the left hand whose eyebrows tied in a line and was glaring at Hyuk.

'Hehehehehehe Annyeong Leo hyung~ ^-^'

Hyuk quick switched the seat with Ravi since he was so close to Leo.