"But you could have texted"

"Okay, go to city hospital. I will be there soon"

Naina rushed back inside before he could turn around and when he did, he sighed and went back inside to see Naina having breakfast.

"Uh....Naina, actually I cannot drop you today. I need to go to hospital."

"Hospital?" Naina asked, raising her head up to look at him.

"Yes, a-a colleague is admitted there. So, I need to rush"

"So you won't be going to office today?"

"I will go in the noon"

"Okay, don't worry. I will go by myself"

Once Naina was done with the breakfast, she kissed him on his cheek and grabbing her bag and keys, she left for the work while Aditya too left after her.

Naina stopped riding and parked her vehicle aside and she couldn't help but think again and again whatever happened since she met his colleague in the park. She called her boss and requested for leave and she was relieved that she was granted with one.

Deep inside her heart, she felt pathetic to feel the suspicions about Aditya even though she tried to explain herself. She shoved her mobile out from her bag and she searched the address of the city hospital which Aditya was speaking about.

There were many addresses of different branches of same hospital. She thoughts that if Aditya was hiding something, he wouldn't go to ones which are near to their locality or the ones which are nearby his office.

There were five such hospitals and then there was one which was neither near to their locality or his office but it wasn't even too far. So Naina decided to go there. But the problem was that her anxiety of being inside the hospital was still somewhere there and she feared of that.

But then she thought that she would just go there and look out for his bike in the parking lot and just leave. But when she reached, Naina couldn't stop herself from going inside the hospital and managed to reach 1st floor and then 2nd and when she reached 3rd floor, she was almost caught up him. Fortunately, he had his back to her and she hid behind the wall. He heard him speaking with the doctor along with some aged woman.

Just when she thought that she shouldn't have been here and was about to walk away from there, she heard him speaking about the person who was admitted, refering as "she" which stopped her from moving forward.

"Yes, you can visit her now. I have already mentioned this before and even now, I can only say this. Whatever is bothering her, should be sorted out as soon as possible. Or else, the next time she won't be as fortunate enough as this time. Please, take care of her. You already know how critical her condition is."

"Yes, doctor"

As the doctor left from there, Aditya and the woman rushed inside the ICU. Naina tried to focus on her breath and tried to calm down. She felt like running away from that place but also wanted to know what was happening. She knew that the patient's name would be written on the notice board along with the reason for admission. She walked towards the ICU hoping that Aditya wouldn't come out soon.

With each dreading step, she wanted to go away and not doubt him. But then she couldn't stop herself. Like a magnet, she was drawn towards the ICU. Standing in front of the notice board, she stood stunned as read familiar name on the board. She felt like she was going to pass out any moment.

As she felt suffocated, Naina ran away from there with tears in her eyes. She didn't believe what she saw there. Hiding behind the same wall as earlier, Naina controlled herself from breaking down.