Yes, it was almost six.

"Mom, we are in the park. I am sorry, I should have informed you. We will be home soon"

"Yes, common fast"

"Yes, mom"

Hanging up the call, she looked where Nia was playing just before she took up the call but she found her missing.

"Nia?"

Worried, she started searching for her and when she reached the biggest tree at the centre of the park, she saw Nia.

"Nia!"

Nia turned around to look at her mother who looked frightened.

"What are you doing here?"

"Mumma, I was just-"

"Oh god! You scared me. Don't go anywhere like that without letting me know, understood?"

"Yes, Mumma"

"Common, let's go home. It's late"

Nia nodded her head and both left for home. When they reached home, Nia ran to her room to get freshen up with her bag taken away by her grandmother, while Naina did the same thing.

As she entered her room, she bumped into the only person she's been thinking about for the whole day.

"Adi? What are you doing here?"

Aditya raised his eyebrows at her, with his arms crossed around his chest.

"I live here? This is our, my room? And I am your husband?"

"That's not what I meant!"

Naina hissed at him and glared.

Remembering that he had left her, Naina took a step to walk past him to be only pulled back by him earning a yelp from her.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Talking with my wife?"

"Oh, really? Because the last night I remember, you didn't wanted to talk anything!"

"I can explain"

Aditya looked at her guiltily.

"No! I don't want to listen anything right now and let me go"

"Listen, I am sorry okay? I really am?"

"Really? You are? Because I don't think so"

The more Aditya held her tightly, the more Naina tried to free herself.

"Adi, let me go"

"No, listen to me-"

"I am tired of listening to you! You said everything will be okay. But in the morning, you are gone! Without talking to me! Just like before! And what do you have to talk now when I don't want to?"

As Naina struggled in his arms, Aditya had her pushed to the wall and caged her in between his arms and slammed his lips to her's and kissed her harder.

Though he kissed her only for a minute, Naina felt like the kiss lasted for eternity. Her cheeks flushed and her gaze shifted away from him. As she felt his finger touching her lips, she gazed back at him who was already staring back at her with such an intensity.

Naina opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. But then she tried again to be stopped by him.

"Shhh... Don't talk.

I know I have hurt you.

I am sorry.

I told you yesterday, everything is going to be okay.