Aditya repeated the same thing for two more times and by now, Naina was flushed out completely by what Aditya was doing and also it made her light-headed. Aditya placed the glass on the side table and held Naina's face in his palms.

"Relax, you don't have to be afraid of anything. We are not going to do anything which you don't like. Yes, it will hurt in the beginning but I will make sure to intensify the amount of pleasure so that you would forget about the pain and only feel loved and pleasured."

Naina couldn't form any words when she heard him saying things like this. All she did was hug him tightly. She considered herself to be luckiest woman for the first time in her life.

Now she had understood the meaning which lied behind when someone said, ' Amidst the sufferings, you will find your true happiness and love'.

Back then, she couldn't understand or didn't wanted to understand. But now, she did as her man stood holding her in his arms and reciprocated the affection and love for her.

Aditya pushed her back gently and ran his fingers along the length of her hairs which reached till middle of her back. The way Aditya just gazed at Naina, the way his gaze fell on her plushy and chapped lips, made Naina to shy away from him and turn her back to him.

Just when Naina took a step forward, she felt a tug over her shoulder and her breathe hitched. Turning around, she saw him holding her saree end firmly.

Aditya pulled the saree end making Naina also to move closer to him. He kept on pulling until Naina was closer to him. Leaving the saree, Aditya held her by the nape of her neck and pushed her hairs to one side with his other hand and moved down to her naked waist.

As Aditya leaned in the crook of her neck and placed wet kisses, Naina moved up her hands to his neck, pulling him closer letting him bite and suck along the length of her neck.

Naina couldn't help but moan the way he was biting and then kissing it gently. She was sure that she would end up with many marks on her skin.

Aditya slowly raised the hand which was on her waist, along the side of her arm and rested on her shoulder. As he kept her distracted, Aditya removed the saree pin from the shoulder making the saree to fall off.

The moment cold air hit Naina's half naked body, she turned away from him trying to hide herself from his gaze. Her one hand over her waist and another over her chest.

Naina breathed heavily as she felt Aditya getting closer and closer till his breath was fanning on her. Aditya circled around her for two times until the saree was pulled off completely.

Standing in front of her, Aditya held her chin up making her look at him.

"Look into my eyes Naina and you will know that you don't have to hide away yourself. You are beautiful, in and out."

Lost in his gaze, Naina dropped her hands and held onto his shirt crumbling. She slowly raised her hands and circled his neck and kissed him on his lips as Aditya caressed her waist torturously.

As they continued to kiss, Naina started to unbutton his shirt with her fumbling hands. Once she did, she pulled the shirt down his shoulders making it drop on the floor. She started to feel his naked chest and back with her hands to which Aditya groaned in pleasure and more desire for her touch.

Breaking the kiss, Aditya lifted Naina up in his arms and made his way towards the bed. Laying her gently on the bed, he laid half on top of her and moved his hand up and down her body like he wanted to feel her every part of her body.

Naina whimpered at his touches as her hands crumpled the bedsheet and her chest heaved up and down. Aditya kissed on her forehead, eyes and then her cheeks, tip of her nose and then finally her lips. Naina kissed him back and as she felt his hand moving up from her hips to waist and then slowly reaching for her twin peaches, she gasped loudly in between the kiss.