Naina was standing with a sharp knife in her hand and glaring right at him. Aditya looked at her horrified and nervous.

"Naina..... Wh-at are you do-ing this?"

Aditya tried to take that knife from her hands but Naina was quick enough to hold it in her another hand and smiled at him which screamed danger!

Laughing nervously, Aditya tried again.

"Naina I think you have forgotten the place where sharp things belong. So let me kee-"

Aditya tried to reach for the knife, but Naina glared at him and showed the knife to him making him take a step back.

"Chup! Tab se dekh rahi hu, tum kuch zyada hi akad dikha rahe ho? Samajhte kya ho khud ko? Mein hu ki, yaha manane aayi hu aur tum maze le rahe ho? Itna hi maze lena hai toh lo, aaj raat ko tumhare liye room mai no entry! Bahar hi sona aur maze lena"

'Did she just kick me out from my room?'

Aditya asked himself unbelievably.

Naina placed back the knife and just stepped to leave the kitchen to be only stopped by Aditya who stood right in front of her.

"What is it now?"

Naina asked, looking irritated.

"H-how can you k-ick me out of my room?"

Aditya stuttered the way Naina was glaring at him. She has completely changed in these months.

"How means? Like this!"

Naina said, snapping her fingers in front of his face and continued to make her way out of the kitchen.

But Aditya once again went and stood in front of her.

"You can't kick me out of my room *snapping his fingers* like this"

"Mein toh aise hi karungi, Jo Karna hai kar lo"

"Tum kab se violent hogayi? Tumhare kuch zyada hi par nahi nikalke aagaye?"

"Par nikalke aate na, toh udd ke chali jaati. Woh toh kismat meri ki tumhare saath fasi huyi hu"

"Acha? Toh theek hai, aaj raat mein bhi room mai nahi aaunga! Dekh Lena"

"Dekh lungi!"

"Ha ha... Dekh lena. Fir mere pass daudke chali matt aana raat ko!"

"Tum bhi choro ke tarah ghusne ki koshish toh bilkul bhi matt karna!"

Stomping their feet, they both walked in opposite direction.

When the night arrived, everyone had dinner and were drinking milk sitting on the sofa. While Naina and Aditya looked anywhere but at eachother.

'Sach mai room se bahar nikalegi kya?' Aditya asked himself as he sipped on the milk.

'Kya sach mai bahar soyega?' Naina wondered.

'Manane ki koshish karu ya nahi?'

They both questioned themselves at the same time.

'Nahi!'

'Bilkul bhi nahi'

"What is wrong with you both? From past half an hour you are drinking milk?"

Archana asked sternly looking at them.

Hearing Archana's sternness, they both gulped down the milk quickly and placed on the tray which Archana was holding and glared at eachother.

"You both are behaving even worse than the kids" muttering, Archana made her way towards the kitchen while Pratap only chuckled at them.

"Nia! Today, Papa will sleep with you okay?"