Boredom- Yuta x Mark

Mark wandered the halls, being bored out of his mind.

He sighed loudly, not caring if he would wake up his boyfriend or not.

Heading to the kitchen, Mark scrounged around, looking for something to snack on.

Settling on some slightly stale twizzlers, he walked back to the livingroom, turning on the TV to whatever channel was playing previously.

Maybe he had put the volume a little too loud, because soon enough, he heard his boyfriend stomping through the halls.

"Mark, what did I say about my sleep schedule?" Lucas growled.

Mark rolled his eyes, going back to watching whatever cartoon was playing.

Mark flinched as he felt a sting on his cheek.

"Don't ignore me" Lucas grabbed Mark's arm, yanking him to the floor.

"Why were you being so loud when you know I have a big meeting today?" Lucas glared down at Mark, making the shorter shrink into his hoodie.

"Answer me!" Lucas slapped Mark again, small whimpers coming out of Mark as he held his cheek.

"I-i didn't mean to be so loud.."

"Bullshit!" Lucas boomed, Mark started inching away from him.

"I'm going to work" He stormed out of the door, slamming it behind him.

Mark stared at the ground, pulling his hood over his head and scrunching it around his face. He began to quietly sob, curling up into a small ball, wanting to be forgotten for just one day.

But of course, life couldn't let that happen. Mark's phone began buzzing with dozens of texts from his best friend.

heehoohyuckie:
mArk
10 minutes ago

heehoohyuckie:
Mark?
5 minutes ago

heehoohyuckie:
Mark are you ok?
2 minutes ago

heehoohyuckie:
Mark have you been kidnapped??
...
Is Lucas back at it again?
30 seconds ago

maRkLeS:
No, I'm Okay

heehoohyuckie:
no you're not, you just used all caps in the same sentence
send me a picture of you

maRkLeS:
fine
sent 1 attachments

heehoohyuckie:
Your eyes are puffy
and you did a terrible job trying to hid the bruise
I'm coming over

maRkLeS:
Please don't
I don't know if he's coming back or not

heehoohyuckie:
I don't care
You need comfort
and I'm here to give it to you

maRkLeS:
You don't know what he'll do to you

heehoohyuckie:
He won't do a damn thing if he knows what's good for him.
Open the door

maRkLeS:
Fine

Mark hesitantly crawled to the door, opening it to find Donghyuck with two boxes. One was just a regular cardboard box, while the other had some round holes in the top of it.

Donghyuck looked down at Mark, facial expression dropping as soon as he saw his state.

"Oh my lord, what did he do to you?" Hyuck crouched down to Mark's level, examining the bruises on his cheek.