D

You have chosen: Jaemin

Please proceed with the story:

"Oi, watch it nerd" Jaemin bumped his shoulder while passing him.

"Sorry" Haechan mumbled.

"What was that cheesestick?"

"Nothing" Hyuck quickly started walking towards his class, which also happened to be Jaemin's class as well.

Sitting down in his assigned seat, Hyuck was surprised when the teacher told everyone to get up.

"I'm gonna be switching your seats today" The teacher looked at the sheet attached to her clipboard.

"Okay, Jennie you go with Johnny" The teacher continued calling out names until only two were left. "And Haechan you go with Jaemin"

"Ugh seriously?" Jaemin groaned.

"If that's your attitude Mr. Na, then I'll make it permanent"

Jaemin rolled his eyes, sitting next to Hyuck.

"Okay, so, as you would've figured out by now, new seatmates means a project"

"You can start discussing what you want to do with your partner, but it has to be school appropriate"

Hyuck took a deep breath before turning to Jaemin.

"So, do you have any ideas on what we should do?"

"I figured I'd let you do all the work, and I would just slap my name on it"

"That's cool, I guess we'll do that then"

...

Lunchtime came around, which was Hyuck's favorite time. He could read his book without being disturbed by random guys asking him out.

"Hey can I sit with you?"

What does Haechan say?

D1: Nope

D2: Fine

Please proceed to your designated story part