Tummy- Haechan x Sungchan

Haechan grunted as he set down the 115lb barbell. He reached out and grabbed his water, swiftly taking gulps of the cold liquid. He sighed and threw the plastic bottle in the trash. The bottle landed on top of countless others from earlier.

Haechan looked at the clock, it was five thirty already?! He swore it was eleven a.m. just two minutes ago. Whatever, he should go work on the abs part of his routine.

Haechan walked over to a thin foam mattress and began to fo a few sets of curl ups.

Sungchan POV

I was walking around the building when I noticed there were still lights on in the gym. Most of everyone had gone back to the dorms for their day off, so it could only be a handful of people.

I walked up to the gym door and opened it slightly. I scanned the room and found my favorite person on the floor, sprawled out like a starfish. I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. Luckily Haechan didn't notice me.

I used my quietest steps to sneak over to him and..

Author POV

Sungchan pounced onto Haechan, making Haechan jump, almost throwing Sungchan across the room.
"Hiya Hyuckie" Sungchan said, placing his elbows on either side of Haechan.

(Did we need a visual? Probably not. Did I make one? Yes.)

(ahem, anyways)

(ahem, anyways)

"Jesus Sungchan stop doing that." Haechan said while holding a hand over his chest. "Doing what?" Sungchan grinned cheekily. "Scaring the shit out of me dumbass" Haechan flicked his forehead, making the younger pout and rub the spot. Hyuck cooed at Sungchan's expression.

"Let's go back to the dorm, it's already almost midnight" Sungchan tugged on Haechan's shirt. "No, you can go back first, I still have to finish my workout." Haechan said and turned around. "No you don't Hyuckie, just come back the dorms" Sungchan continued tugging on Haechan's shirt. "I said no! What don't you get about that?!" Haechan yelled. Sungchan widened his eyes at the sudden raise of Hyuck's voice.

Sungchan on the verge of tears, stepped outside and collected himself, coming back in after two minutes.

Sungchan walked back into the gym to find Haechan on the floor, arms limp by his sides, and tears rolling down his cheeks. Sungchan sighed and sat down next to Hyuck.

"Why do you want to exercise so much?"

"Don't you get it? I'm fucking chunky. I need to work out more so the fans will like me."

Sungchan held back his laughter at the use of the word "chunky" because this was a serious situation.

"Hyuckie, you think the fans like you for your body? You're insane babe" Sungchan said as he patted the older's back comfortingly. Haechan shook his head, poking at the minuscule amount of fat that was on his tummy.