Apocolypse- Lucas x Hendery

"Be quiet you idiots" Kun harshly whispered, slowly pulling out his pistol.

"Alright, keep moving" Kun motioned towards their base when he saw the beater move away from their position.

The 7 boys smoothly shifted over to a closer spot, nearly safe.

*crunch*

"Oh my god, Yangyang be quiet" Ten threatened. Yangyang held up his hands in a surrendered fashion.

A low growling brought their attention back. They turned their heads to see a beater running at full speed towards them. Then again, beaters aren't that fast, it's more of the arms you have to watch out for. There's a reason they're called beaters.

Panicking, Xiaojun threw a chalk bomb. he had found earlier near the playground.

Attempting to move quietly, Kun ushered the boys towards the entrance of the building, Not noticing the extra top half of a body nearing him.

Kun let out a pained cry as the halfer crunched down on his leg.

All of the boys rushed to help him but Kun waved them off, small streams of tears running down his face

"You guys, please, go on without me, it's not like I'll survive anyways."

The others hesitantly nodded, walking away.

Ten stopped in his tracks, turning around and rushing back to Kun.

"Please baby, just go" Kun wiped some of the dirt off of Ten's face. Ten sniffled, trying not to cry but failing to do so as he pressed his lips to Kun's, one last time.

Kun pushed him away, ignoring the gnawing pain in his heart and through his leg.

Ten let out a silent sob and quietly walked back to the other boys.

A gunshot was heard and all they could do was keep walking towards the base.

Quickly pulling back the string on his crossbow, Lucas shot a dragger who was loitering around their front door.

Entering the house, silence fell on the 6 boys. "I need a moment" Ten walked towards his and Kun's room.

Lucas sighed and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the only ingredients they had left, some spam and old green beans, it would at least be enough for all of them.

...

"Guys, dinner's done, I know you don't feel like eating but you have to" Lucas called out.

One by one all of them came out of their rooms, sitting in their respective chairs.

"Thank you, Lucas" Hendery said quietly.

"As long as we're surviving" Lucas dryly chuckled.

...

Lucas lied on his bed, trying to get into a comfortable position when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Lucas sleepily looked at the person who came in.

"Oh Hendery, what's up?"

"Lucas..can you cuddle me?" Hendery asked in an almost inaudible voice.

Lucas hummed, patting an empty spot on the bed. Hendery sadly smiled, making his way to the bed and laying down, snuggling into Lucas's warmth.

Hendery flipped around so he would face Lucas. Lucas smiled a bit and wrapped his arms around Hendery's waist, bringing him closer.

Hendery placed a small kiss on his lips, bringing their foreheads together. He rubbed his nose against Lucas's sweetly.

"It's been too long since we've been this intimate" Hendery stated.

"I know, I miss you so much even though you're right there."

"I wish this would be over already, I don't think I could handle another death." Hendery buried his face in Lucas's bare chest.

Lucas sighed, petting Hendery's hair.

"It's possible baby"

_______________________________________

Idk I keep posting random ass chapters cuz I get bored and procrastinate on the other chapters I was gonna do-

Anyways I drew the approximation of what each of the monsters mentioned would look like

Keep in mind, not all of them look like that

1. Beaters

(Will beat the shit outta you if they see you)

2. Halfers

(Not really dangerous unless your close to them)

3. Draggers

(If they had enough strength to lift their arms the would slap the shit outta you)

Ok bye