Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery

Requested by ShahdMelhas
_______________________________________

A loud ringing was heard throughout the halls, signaling to the students that they were now late to class.

Hendery accidentally slammed his locker in a frenzy, this was the last strike before he would go to detention for being tardy.

He rushed down the halls, bumping into people along and mumbling small apologies while he headed to his classroom.

As he arrived, he noticed the teacher had already started teaching, so he knocked on the small window.

The teacher opened the door slightly, enough for her to stand in between Hendery and the class.

"Hi Mrs. Kim, I'm sorry for being late but, if you could just let me in-"

"No can do Hen" The teacher sighed disappointedly.

"Hold on, please? I'll do the extra credit" Hendery pleaded.

"Why do you wanna be in here so bad?"

"It's kinda personal.."

"It's that kid isn't it?" The teacher asked, a slight smile on her face.

"..Maybe"

"He isn't here"

"Oh"

"Yeah, so, detention"

Hendery sighed before sadly shuffling towards the detention room a few doors down.

He opened the door to the room, only finding a few kids that were always in there and the gym teacher, since no one had gym for first block.

"Hendery? What brings you here?" The gym teacher asked.

"I was late, again"

"Oh. Go and sit down then, I'll have them send your work over"

"Okay" Hendery picked one of the seats in the back, in the right corner.

A few minutes passed with nothing but awkward breathing noises and the occasional throat clearing.

Then, just as the morning announcements were beginning, a face that Hendery knew all too well walked in.

Hendery's face immediately lit up at the sight of his crush.

"Alright Dejun, what is it this time?" The gym teacher looked annoyed already at the presence of the boy.

"Stole someone's diary"

"Whatever, go sit down"

Xiaojun nodded, walking to the back of the room, specifically towards Hendery.

"Hi~" Hendery giggled loudly, a small pinkish blush rising on his cheeks.

"Ugh"

"That's no way to speak to your boyfriend"

"Number one, you're not my boyfriend, and number two, you're in my seat"

"Oh, sorry" Hendery smiled awkwardly before picking up his backpack and switching seats to the one next to Xiaojun's.

Xioajun rolled his eyes, dropping his backpack on the ground  and sitting down.

"So, why weren't you in first block?" Hendery asked.

"None of your buisness" Xiaojun replied, obviously not interested in Hendery's small talk.

"Why are you so mean to me?"