Brood- Yangyang x WayV

Requested by tinekitten
_______________________________________

Yangyang sat at the dining table, alone, once again waiting for his boyfriend to get home from work.

He was supposed to be home by five, and it was now seven pm. Does he think that we're stupid?

Getting more impatient by the second, Yangyang checked his messages. Seeing that there were no new ones, he shoved it back in his pocket.

After waiting thirty more minutes he decided that he would just put the food in the microwave and heat it up when Johnny came back.

Around two hours later, Yangyang sat on the couch, a TV show playing in the background as he tried calling Johnny.

On the ninety-fourth dial, he gave up. He definitely wasn't going to talk to Johnny tonight.

Turning his attention to the TV, he noticed it was playing the news.

"Tonight, we have breaking news. Two people have been murdered in the south Busan area. The killer is suspected to be a twenty-nine year old, Johnny Suh"

Yangyang grabbed the remote, turning the volume up.

"The victims had what police previously though were needle marks, but actually turned out to be bites from some form of hybrid animal"

"How Mr.Suh got these animal hybrids to attack the victims, police are trying to figure out now. This is Samantha Coates for your nine o'clock news"

The channel switched to commercial, Yangyang immediately lost interest and tried calling Johnny again.

After six rings, the voicemail that Yangyang knew all too well played for two seconds before he hung up.

He quickly typed two messages, sending them in a frenzy of concern.

After waiting for him to at least look at the messages, he gave up, a small piece of him chipping off and floating into the abyss.

Just as he turned his attention back to the TV, he heard a knock on the door.

It was suspicious to Yangyang, Johnny would come home now four hours late? There was obviously something going on, so he checked the security camera.

Lo and behold, Johnny was on the doorstep, he seemed out of breath, and was holding some sort of velvet covered box.

Yangyang threw his phone on the couch, hesitantly walking towards the door.

He opened it and was immediately enveloped in a bone-crushing hug, tapping Johnny's shoulder when he started struggling to breathe.

Johnny pulled away, wiping a dark substance from his mouth.

"We should talk" Yangyang said, closing the door and pushing Johnny towards the dining room.

Yangyang sat him down on a chair, going to the microwave and pulling out his plate, slamming it on the table in front of him.

"Do you know what this is?" Yangyang asked.

"Dinner?"

"Mhm, and do you notice anything about it?"

Johnny shrugged in confusion.

"It's cold John"

"Okay?"

"You're four hours late, John"

"Oh, I'm sorry, but it was for a good reason"

"Seriously?"

"Yes"