Cuddles- Jaemin x Shotaro x Renjun

(The fluffiest shit you will ever read)

Littles: shotaro and renjun
Caregiver: Jaemin/Renjun
_______________________________________

Renjun sighed as he shut the door, work was exhausting as usual.

He walked sluggishly upstairs, but pausing when he heard voices on the other side of his boyfriends's bedroom door.

"I'm worried about him Taro, he hasn't slipped in almost a year."

"I know Jaems, but I don't know how to help him, he's always at work."

There was a pause before Jaemin continued.

"I got an idea, what if-" Jaemin was cut off by Renjun opening the door.
The two boys looked like deer caught in headlights. "O-oh, hey Renjun, how was work?" Jaemin asked

"It was the usual, what are you guys up to?" Renjun asked suspiciously.

"Well, we were talking about you-" Shotaro was cut off by a sharp pain in his leg and a motion from Jaemin. "We were talking about how much we love you" Shotaro smiled cutely. "Really?" Renjun raised an eyebrow.
Both boys nodded and motioned for Renjun to sit inbetween them.

As soon as Renjun sat down, Jaemin pulled him inbetween his legs, while Shotaro scooted into Renjun's, slightly forcing him to lay on Jaemin's chest.

(Did I make another visual?)

(no)

Renjun slinked his arms under Shotaro's shirt, onto his bare tummy, making the smoller giggle from the ticklishness.

Jaemin was petting Renjun's hair when he got an idea, quickly getting up to grab the items in his special drawer. He came back with a handful of hair ties. Renjun was oblivious to the disgrace that was about to happen in his hair.

"Jaem, what are you doing?" Renjun asked when he felt his hair being pulled in multiple directions. "Nothing~" Jaemin giggled uncontrollably.

"Hey-ow" Renjun winced when Jaemin pulled one of the many mini ponytails tighter. "sorry babe" Jaemin pecked the top of his head a few times. "Bwah~ no fair, I want kisses too" Shotaro pouted. The two boys cooed at the youngest's behaviour.

Renjun patted his legs and Shotaro gladly sat on his lap, placing his head in Renjun's neck. Jaemin hugged both of the boys from the back, being face to face with Shotaro he couldn't help but give him little pecks on the lips.

Renjun also couldn't resist the squishy male hugging him, placing kisses on his neck, which made the youngest all too giddy. A sudden squeal had caught the older boys off guard. "Taro? are you okay?" Jaemin asked with concern threading his voice. "yes daddy" Shotaro mumbled, his mouth partially covered by Renjun's shoulder. "Oh, you slipped" Jaemin said with a hint of happiness.

Renjun widened his eyes, it's been so long since he's seen Shotaro slip, he'd forgotten what he was like as a little.

Shotaro fluttered his eyes open and closed lazily, making the oldest uwu internally. "Are you tired baby?" Renjun asked. Shotaro yawned as an answer. "Ok, well how old are you now?" Shotaro barely held up three fingers. Renjun hummed, standing up and adjusting their position so Shotaro would be comfortable.

Renjun walked over to the boombox and turned it to the alt. radio station, from the very little he remembers, he knows that Shotaro couldn't sleep in littlespace unless someone was holding him and playing music.

Swaying back and forth, Renjun rubbed the little's back soothingly. They didn't even get to the next song before Shotaro was fast asleep, drooling on Renjun's shoulder. Renjun walked over to their bed and began to set him down but paused when Shotaro started whimpering and making grabby hands towards the sky.