C

You have chosen: Renjun

Please proceed with the story:

"Oof" Haechan stumbled back a bit.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Hyuckie, I really didn't mean to hurt you. Are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital?"

"Oh lord, it's you again" Haechan muttered.

"Yep, it's me! Let me help you up-" Renjun offered his hand but it was smacked away.

"I'm fine, you can leave now" Hyuck stood up, dusting himself off.

"Okay, I'll walk you to class then" Renjun attached himself to Donghyuck's arm.

Hyuck sighed, he wasn't going to get anywhere if he tried to argue with Renjun.

"Anyways, tell me about your day"

"Nothing much to tell about, it just started"

"What about your dreams last night?" Renjun gasped "Did you dream of me?"

"Of course not, even if I did it wouldn't be a dream" Hyuck mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Hm, alright" Renjun giggled happily.

"Okay, you can leave now, I'm at my class"

"Aww, okay" Renjun pouted, still not letting go of Hyuck's arm.

"You can go" Haechan yanked his arm out of Renjun's.

"I'll see you at lunch time" Renjun kissed his cheek before skipping off to his own class.

"Ugh" Donghyuck wiped his cheek with his hoodie sleeve.

...

It was now lunchtime, and Hyuck was sitting alone. Just how he liked it.

But of course that didn't last long as Renjun soon bounced into the cafeteria, holding two sack lunches and bee-lining straight for Hyuck's table.

"Hi Hyuckie! How were your classes"

Haechan sighed, sipping his chocolate milk.

"Well, I made you an extra lunch just in case you were hungry. Even if you aren't I'd still appreciate if you ate it. I don't mind if you get a tummy-"

"Renjun, would you please just-"

What does Hyuck say?

C1: "Leave me alone"

C2: "Calm down"

Proceed to your choice's story part.