Wish you were gay- Taeyong x Doyoung

you see what had happened was, was that I was on my youtube recommendations page and this video decided to be like, "ahaha wass gud babygorl" and me being the nct hoe I am clicked on it and here we are.
So uhh enjoy I guess
_______________________________________

Doyoung POV
I sat up on the bed, my bottom slightly sore. I turned my body so I was facing Taeyong's back. I cuddled closer to him. I know it isn't right. He has a girlfriend. But is it my fault he chose me? 

The door swung open and I sat up in shock. There stood Clarissa, Taeyong's girlfriend, with a shocked expression.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things. I pushed past her and sat down on the couch, pulling a hoodie over my head sloppily.

Clarissa started screaming at him and I was pretty sure the neighbors could hear her.

After ten minutes Clarissa stormed out. Taeyong tried to follow her but she slammed the door in his face.

"Why dont you just leave her already?" I said quietly. "We've talked about this Doyoung, I'm not leaving her because I love her!" Taeyong shouted at me. "If you loved her you wouldn't be fucking me" I replied nonchalantly. Taeyong punched the wall, leaving dust poofing out.

I stood up, walking closer to him.
"I love you" I said with anger "I-" Taeyong started but I shut him up
"I just want to make you feel okay, but all you do is look the other way. I cant tell you how much I wish I didnt want to stay..." I paused and grabbed my things off of the couch. "I just kinda wish you were gay" I finished and walked out of the door. "Doyoung wait-" "No, I'm done, you dont love me, I need to accept that." I said and continued to my car. I looked on the door and saw the word 'slut' spray painted on the side of my car door.

"Damn it." I breathed. I got in and started the car. I failed to check my rear view mirrors before driving off, resulting in me hitting something, or someone.

I didn't bother checking what it was.
I just needed to go.

Taeyong POV

"I just kinda wish you were gay"
He said and walked out of the door.
I couldn't lose him, not like the others.
"Doyoung wait-" "No I'm done, you dont love me, I need to accept that."
He got into the car and I stood behind it. I expected him to see me and stop.

Impact. Pain. Numb. I can't feel anything but pain. I want to get up but I don't think my legs work anymore. My head hurts alot. It's getting colder. A lot colder. My vision is blurry. I can only see white spots. I think I heard a scream, but I'm not sure. Is this death? My eyes are shut now. I'll wait for it.

I'm sorry Doyoung. I'm sorry I didn't cuddle you. I'm sorry for not taking the initiative to tell you my real feelings. I'm sorry I never left Clarissa, I'm sorry I cant tell you the reason either. I'm sorry I never gave you the love you deserved.

Doyoung, I'm sorry, and I love you.

_______________________________________
Ok um, I'm sorry, I made myself cry.