Slow dancing in the dark- Yuta x Winwin

Yuta POV

We'd been fighting for over a month now, no wonder we broke up. I don't even remember what we were fighting about. All I remember is that we broke up at prom.

I had my arms wrapped around his waist. We were just swaying to the music. It was extremely dark for some reason. I had the urge to use the bathroom so I excused myself.

As I walked back I saw him in the hallway, kissing my best friend. I stormed out of the building and slammed the door.

It was cold but I didn't care. I hurt too much. "Yuta wait!" Mark called after me. I paused my steps. "Don't follow me, you should be with him, it's obvious I can't compete." I spat back at him. He paused and sighed walking back to the building.

I wanted to go back home but I realized I had left my jacket in the gymnasium.

I walked back into the gym and pushed past all the couples still dancing to the song. I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. Someone grabbed my arm and I turned my head to see Winwin, my best friends boyfriend. "U-uh Yuta" He took a deep breath "would you dance with me?"

I stared at him with a blank expression on my face. Why would he ask to dance with me? He couldn't have known, right?

Winwin POV

I walked out of the washroom right behind Yuta, and there was Mark, kissing my boyfriend. I honestly didn't care, I had already broken up with him. But I saw that it hurt Yuta, and that hurt me. Mark ran after Yuta and my boyfriend walked up to me.
"Seems like the plan is working" he said to me and I nodded.

A few months ago me and my "boyfriend" had figured that we didn't actually like eachother, we had both fallen in love with our bestfriend's lover. So we hatched a plan, to drive them away from eachother and then get them to ourselves.

Phase one was a bust, but that didn't stop us from completing phase two: The Cheating, which worked perfectly. Now for phase three: the dancing.

I saw Yuta come back in to grab his jacket and took my shot. I grabbed his arm, "U-uh Yuta" I took a deep breath, this was alot harder than I originally thought. "would you dance with me?" I said, waiting for an answer.

He sighed and shrugged "Why not" and I pulled us to the dance floor.

Author POV

Yuta and Winwin stepped on the dance floor and as if on cue, a slow song started playing. Yuta gave into his instincts and pulled Winwin closer.

They stayed like that. Slow dancing in the Dark.

_______________________________________

I really love that song. I've been listening to it for two hours now.

This was totally gonna be a YuMark oneshot but I realized that it wouldn't make sense so here we are, with Yuwin

Kay bye